Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles

On the territory of the Russian Federation there is a uniform for allthe procedure for registration, as well as the de-registration of vehicles (TS). The regulations of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate that regulate this procedure are listed in the order from 2008 issued by the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation "On the procedure for registering vehicles." The purpose of the administrative documents is to simplify the actions when removing the vehicle from the register, intended for the transport of goods and people, the termination of registration and when staged for state control.

decommissioning of a vehicle

What is subject to registration?

In the state database, all vehicles that are imported and imported into the territory of our state must be registered, which belong to:

  • to individuals;
  • Russian companies;
  • foreign enterprises;
  • not citizens of Russia.

This allows the state to monitor compliancerules of the road, timely technical inspection. In addition, in this way the state monitors the appearance on our roads of cars, motor vehicles or trailers to them of an appropriate design. The equipment must meet the safety requirements for the transport of goods and people.

What is meant by the phrase"Vehicles"? The definition that gives this term the rules for registration and decommissioning of vehicles: devices for the transport of people, namely cars, motorcycles (including trailers) that are equipped with an internal combustion engine of 50 cubic meters. cm or engine power from 4 kW. Transport develops at the same speed of more than 50 km per hour. Trailers, respectively, too.

How to register?

To register a car or a motorcycle mustevery lucky owner of an "iron horse". Earlier, the car was registered in the State Automobile Inspection (now the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate) for quite some time and took away a lot of personal time. For this reason, many sellers, to avoid bureaucratic red tape, sold the machine by proxy. This provoked a mess in the accounting base, a mess when paying fines, a deviation from re-registering the car by the new owner. In 2014, the procedure was significantly changed and simplified as much as possible. Now, in order for the car to appear in the database, it is enough for a citizen to come to the traffic police department at the place of real residence or location. It happens that you need to remove the car from the register. In this case, the inspector himself will go to where the vehicle was put in charge, and will carry out this procedure.

With the entry into force of the new regime,possible alternative setting of the car for registration in the SAI (now the STSI) - through the portal of public services. It allows you to fill out an application in a comfortable environment, without haste, at home. To do this, you must first go through the procedure for obtaining an account on the public services website. Then, after preparing the documents for the vehicle and personal data, proceed to filling out. The easiest way is to go to the desired section through the "Popular services", go to the registration unit of the car and start filling out the application. There you can print details for payment of state duty.

we remove the car from the account

How much time is left?

Within ten days after the purchase, clearanceat the customs or after the car was taken off the vehicle in the MREO, the vehicle must necessarily be registered. If we rent a car from the register with transit numbers, then we have to do it while they are operating, that is, undergo the registration procedure. The service will be considered rendered if the following appears on the hands of the owners:

  • Certificate of state registration of the car.
  • Number plates.

Pay attention: two sets of numbers are issued for buses and cars, and owners of motor vehicles, including trailers, receive one.

car registration

In what order is the registration of the car and other types of equipment?

Withdrawal of the vehicle and itsin addition to the rules, the regulation is regulated in addition to administrative regulation No. 605 of 2013. It was adopted by the relevant ministry in order to ensure uniformity and promptness of actions of civil servants during the procedure.

According to this document, first the inspectormakes a reception of the application of the established sample, then checks how fully and correctly all the information about the vehicle and personal data are specified, then forms an interdepartmental request. After that, he starts compulsory inspection of the car. Having studied the vehicle, decides to register or make a motivated refusal. After this, the final execution of documents, the issuance of them and state numbers to the applicant follows. The civil servant is obliged to enter the information received into the registration system and ensure the safety of documents or the acceptance of registration marks for storage (possibly, disposal).

Terms of service provision

Withdrawal of the vehicle and itsregistration with the advent of administrative regulations received a clear deadline for implementation. Now the entire procedure for providing the service is regulated in the amount of 60 minutes from the moment when the application is accepted from the citizen.


To stop or withdraw?

Considering that in the new legislative actsallowed to reissue the car without taking it off the register, which means that you can sell the car to the new owner with the old numbers. But the question arises: when is it necessary to stop counting the equipment in the database? Cases, when it is necessary that the car was not fixed for the former owner and completely removed from the register, a few. However, all of them imply that as soon as the technician ceases to be registered for the former owner, the duty to pay the vehicle tax for it will be removed from him.

So, let's see what appeared the features of taking the machine off the register. New rules distinguish two concepts:

  1. Termination of registration of automotive equipment.
  2. Withdrawal of vehicle.

What is the difference? Registration of the car for the former owner is terminated if:

  • the car is stolen;
  • the vehicle has got into a traffic accident and is damaged so much that it can not be restored;
  • the term of registration was over, and the car was taken into account for a limited period;
  • TS sold to the new owner, and he did not put it in a 10-day period for registration, in this case, the former owner must remove the car from registration;
  • terminated the lease of the vehicle, and it was assigned to the lessee for a certain period.

We remove the car from the account only in two, clearly stipulated by the requirements for registration and removal from the accounting records of the cases:

  1. When the car is taken to a permanent location outside the Russian Federation.
  2. If there is a complete utilization of the vehicle.

When going abroad, the car owner is giventransit signs. In the vehicle's passport, in the column for special marks, the word "TRANSIT" is displayed, as well as the number, series, date of issue and the validity of license plates. In addition, it is mandatory to indicate the official who was responsible for issuing "transit", the mark is sealed.

Note: transit numbers have a limited juice of action - 20 days! When the car or motor vehicles are disposed of, state numbers and TIRs are handed over to MREO, where they are later also subject to destruction.

All of the above cases are not equivalent to each other. Depending on the owner's situation with the car, he can use any one of these items.

rules for registration and decommissioning of vehicles

What documents allow you to put the car on the register?

To register a vehicle, the future owner needs to prepare:

  • receipt of payment of state fee;
  • Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation specifying the place of registration or, if not, provide another document that will confirm the place of the actual stay;
  • application of the established form for registration of the TS;
  • the passport of the vehicle;
  • confirmation of payment of the state duty (original receipt);
  • the original document, on the basis of which the car was replaced by the owner (contract of purchase, gift, barter, etc.);
  • insurance policy of OSAGO, in which the new owner is inscribed.

With these documents, the owner of the transportmeans must come to any registration department of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate to put the vehicle on state records. In the event that these actions are not performed by the owner of the car or motorcycles, you need to prepare a power of attorney for the right to file documents on behalf of the owner.

how to take the car off the record new nuances

What if the car or motorcycle has become unusable?

In connection with the disposal for de-registrationthe vehicle requires documents, and the car itself for inspection is not required, if you have complete disposal. These actions can be performed in the department of the MREO of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate. You will need to write a statement of the required form about disposal, present a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, removed license plates, the original PTS of a car or motorcycles, and a corresponding certificate will be provided to you in the traffic police department.

If the car and the motorcycle are partly disposed of, thenwithout the presentation of the vehicle is indispensable. The state inspector will inspect and verify the numbers of the units. Pay attention: according to the new rules, the car that passed the procedure of removal from the register in connection with the recycling, it will be impossible to re-register it.

This is the case with an individual. And how is the registration of a vehicle of a legal entity taken off the register? For enterprises and organizations, both Russian and foreign, the list of documents in order to stop the registration of vehicles on the balance sheet is the same. It is necessary to prepare:

  • A statement on the model for removal from registration, certified in the military registration and enlistment office where the equipment is registered.
  • A copy of the charter of the legal entity (pre-certified with a seal).
  • The document on the enterprise in the form of the order on removal from the account in the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate.
  • A power of attorney certified by a notary, to a citizen who will complete the procedure for termination of registration.
  • Personal documents of the person who will by proxy pass the car (passport, TIN).

How to take the car off the register, new nuances

Given that now sell the car orthe other vehicle can be with numbers, then how to be sure that the buyer will register it on their own in a timely manner? Since, according to the new rules, the duty to provide cars for registration in any section of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate now falls on the new owner, the authorities recommend first waiting for the end of the ten days from the date of sale for registration by the new owner. Then apply to the appropriate office with a statement that the registration of the machine has been terminated. Do not forget to produce other documents confirming the transaction, such as, for example, a contract of sale.

After that, even if the new owner did not put the vehicle on the register, the car will not be registered for you, and you should not be afraid of receipt of a receipt for payment of the transport tax.

Innovations have greatly simplified the actions ifauto or motorcycle equipment is lost, for example, the car drowned in the river or is on the wanted list. Now it is enough to write an application and for the specified owner it will no longer be fixed.

Another innovation that pleasedcar owners - now you can not change the numbers when selling your old car. However, there is one nuance, for this action it is necessary that both new owners and old owners reside on the territory of the same subject of the Federation. If this is not the case, then the old order with the change of number plates operates.

for the de-registration of a vehicle are required

Payment for registration of operations with automotive equipment

The procedure for stopping the car registration forthe owner (recycling) does not require mandatory payment. But the statement and removal of the vehicle from the account and the departure of the car outside the country implies payment of the duty to the state.

The amount of payment for the registrationof the action is 2850 rubles, and for the withdrawal of 1050. And if the new owner of the number leaves the same, he pays less - only 850 rubles. And if he wants to save his state numbers for the newly purchased car, then the state duty will also amount to 2850 rubles .

With the introduction of new rules for the registration of transportfunds in the territory of the Russian Federation and administrative regulations significantly simplified the accounting procedure for car owners. Many bureaucratic obstacles are eliminated, which previously hampered the owners of cars and took their time.

At the moment, the Ministry of Internal Affairs regulates its employees so that they take the accounting measures as quickly as possible and fit within the allotted timeframe.

Related news

Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles Withdrawal of vehicle. Rules for Registration and Withdrawal of Vehicles