Where can I get a secondary education?
Time runs quickly, not having time to look back,You find your baby on the school bench. And there, you see, and it's time to get married. The education of the child should be given due attention. If the primary education is more or less clear, then the question of where to get a secondary education requires more detailed consideration.
Variety of options
Secondary education in the Russian Federation is divided into:
- secondary education, which is received at the school of the gymnasium or lyceum.
- The average general (incomplete) education the student will receive after the end of the nine classes;
- The average full - after the 11th grade.
Secondary vocational education can bereceive, if a person already has on hand a certificate of secondary incomplete or full education, or initial professional. At the same time, primary vocational education can be obtained in lyceums and colleges, which were schools in the past.
We will clarify that secondary vocational education (ACT) is a level of specialized training aimed at training middle-level specialists in all branches of the economy.
So, you can get a secondary vocational education, while studying in such institutions as
- technical school, where the basic professional educational programs are available for undergoing basic training in institutions;
- a college in which the basic professional educational programs for institutions of basic vocational training are implemented and also an in-depth training program.
Organizational and legal forms among educational institutions of secondary vocational education are divided into:
- State (GOU STR), including autonomous institutions (ANO ACT);
- Non-state (LEU SPO)
How to get a secondary education at a university?
An alternative way of obtaining an averageeducation is the training in the system of higher professional education. In some universities there is an ACT program. As a rule, this is done by individual faculties or colleges at institutes and universities. The undoubted advantage of this option is that graduates are often given the right to enter the third year at the appropriate university.
The question of where to get a secondary specialeducation, it is difficult to call it easy. After all, according to statistics, in our country today there are about 3,500 secondary specialized educational institutions. And most of them (almost 3000) have a state status. More than 1,700 technical schools and colleges, and almost 1950 colleges provide their services.