What is useful for ginger?
Ginger is a perennial herbaceous plant,actively used in cooking and folk medicine. Many add it to food in search of tasty rather than useful ginger has a bright spicy and recognizable taste. However, the ginger has beneficial properties above the roof.
- Ginger is an antioxidant - it improves the conditionskin and slows down the aging process in order to strengthen this property you can add it to other antioxidants, for example green or white tea, and for taste add honey.
- Also, ginger has antibacterial andanti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the immune system. It is useful to eat ginger for colds (or drink infusions and teas with ginger) as it warms well and has an expectorant effect, which helps with coughing, bronchitis and sore throat.
- Ginger has a beneficial effect on the digestive systemsystem - it increases appetite and improves the secretion of gastric juice. It is useful to eat a few pieces of ginger (marinated, candied or raw) before eating, then even a very hearty meal can be easily and easily digested without discomfort. Think about it on holidays and before a big dinner.
- Also, what is useful is ginger - it is not only hypoallergenic, but also helps with allergies, skin diseases and asthma.
- With motion sickness or seasickness, you can drink ginger tea or mineral water with ground ginger, it will help to remove nausea and protect against dehydration.
- You can use ginger and with toothache - chewing a piece and attaching it to a sick tooth, it will fight bacteria and reduce pain.
Than ginger for men is useful
He copes with a fairly commonmale problem - elevated cholesterol, reducing its level in the blood. Also, ginger can help if it is used as a warming compress in sports injuries - bruises and sprains. Ginger with a combination of aloe juice can be taken to treat hemorrhoids.
How useful is ginger for women
It helps to cope with pain and spasms intime PMS and monthly. During pregnancy, ginger tea or water with ginger will help to cope with nausea in toxicosis, and since it is natural and hypoallergenic, you can not worry about whether it will not harm the baby, but it is still important to observe the measure and not abuse it. Also, women may like another property - ginger increases metabolism. This is how useful the root of ginger for weight loss. Firstly, it accelerates the metabolism and energy from food is spent on the work of the body, and not postponed in the form of fat. Secondly, it warms up, which increases sweating and removes excess fluid from the body. You can combine ginger with other funds for weight loss (not drugs or drugs, but only folk vegetable), such as herbal teas and fruit and vegetable salads.
How useful is pickled ginger
We often see it as a seasoning to sushi andother dishes of Japanese cuisine, many like its taste and pleasant coral color, but even pickled ginger retains many useful properties. The Japanese themselves knew exactly what pickled ginger was useful for and used it after eating to clean the mouth cavity, this is achieved due to several properties: ginger has antibacterial action and increases the saliva secretion, besides it leaves a persistent fresh fragrance. Thus, pickled ginger can be a good substitute for chewing gum.
Ginger has many useful properties, heis tasty and useful at the same time. And if you do not need its useful properties, you can simply add it to tea or mulled wine to keep warm on a cold evening, and pickled ginger can easily become a decoration of the table.