What is prohibited in the US?
If you decide to visit the United States, you should first get acquainted with some facts about what is prohibited in the US import, what can not be done in the US, in terms of the law.
Before you go to the US, you need to familiarize yourself with the list of allowed and unauthorized goods for import:
- You can import cigarettes, but only 1 block (200 cigarettes).
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to import only to persons over 21 years of age and only 1 liter.
- You can take a lot with you, but not more than 10 thousand dollars.
As for the products, there is a large list of prohibited products:
- fresh meat;
- sweets with alcohol inside;
- canned products (cucumbers, tomatoes and so on);
- fish and caviar (not conserved).
For import are also prohibited medicinaldrugs that contain drugs. There is a certificate created by the federal drug agency in the US, which prescribes all drugs banned for import. It is desirable to read it.
If you are taking any medicine, then you need to have a doctor's prescription, without it the medicine can be taken away.
You can not carry seeds and plants.
What is prohibited in the US from the point of view of the law
We all know that this country is divided intoa lot of states in which, strangely enough, sometimes there are laws. Sometimes they are very funny, for example, in Arizona, the city of Hayden is considered a violation of the law, if you stick to frogs, and in Connecticut, Devon can not walk backwards after the sun sets.
But, there are general laws for all residents of the states, as well as for tourists:
- You can not smoke, drink alcohol and play gambling if you are under 21.
- Smoking in public places is prohibited, even in some parks.
- Many states prohibit smoking while driving a car if there is a child under 6 years old.
- It is necessary to be fastened, even in the back seat.
- If you are traveling as a student, you must remember that in US universities you can not write off, plagiarize.
- Also, children under the age of 12 can not be left unattended.