What happens if you tear off a mole?
Often people who are notarranges its own body, namely, the location, size, the kind of birthmark. Doctors around the world do not advise to remove birthmarks. The fact is that a mole is a kind of tumor. It does not grow - this is its main difference from other types of tumors. But if for some reason the birthmark has suffered, then the process of forming a real tumor is being launched. It is called "melanoma." This type of tumor is very dangerous due to the fact that it grows very quickly and passes into a phase of metastasis. The ensemble of cells of the birthmark is responsible for the pigmentation of our skin, that is, for our tan. If a part of these cells enters the blood, then the above melanoma occurs. Many people, sharing their experience, say that in their case everything ended well. That is, when they tore off the birthmark, a new one grew on this place, and everything passed. It also happens. But in any case, damage to the birthmark can bring a lot of trouble on your head. Cradling a mole, consult a doctor immediately!
What is dangerous is the removal of a birthmark
Much depends on what kind of birthmark it is. In this case, the dependence is as follows. The more a mole, the higher the risk of contracting blood and severe treatment. In many cases, the removal of the mole was fatal. So, the famous American singer Eva Cassidy, having removed her birthmark, died of blood poisoning. So think before you get rid of moles, do they really stop you from living like that?
Another reason for the degeneration of the birthmark inA malignant tumor doctors call too long exposure to the sun. The fact is that the constant exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun leads to irreversible changes in the cells of our skin. For each person there is a dose of a critical stay in the sun. The line between the critical and non-critical point is too thin, so you just need to remember that prolonged exposure to direct sunlight is detrimental to our skin and can cause cancer. Remember that sunburn is a skin burn. And the skin has a specific memory, so it can react to the tan in different ways. Especially carefully you need to tan to future mothers. Hormonal reorganization of the body of a pregnant woman leads to changes, including, in skin cells. There are several groups of people who are particularly vulnerable to sunlight:
- People who have fair skin and blond hair.
- People with blue, gray and green eyes.
- There are a lot of freckles on the skin of a man.
- There are a lot of pigment spots on the skin of a person.
- Pregnant women.
- On the human skin there are many moles, especially exceeding the diameter of 5 mm.
What if you tore your birthmark?
- Stop bleeding with a tampon orcotton wool. Moisten the tampon or cotton wool with hydrogen peroxide. Fold the dry gauze in several layers and press it against the mole. Gauze should be kept for 10 or 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
- If you completely ripped the birthmark, do not lose the broken birthmark, as it is very important for the analysis of the quality of the tumor. Consult a doctor urgently.
- If you have not ripped the birthmark completely, stopblood, as described in the first paragraph. Contact your health care provider. There, your birthmark will be removed correctly and safely, as well as an analysis of the quality of the tumor.
So, if you or your child have ripped off a mole, thenremember that this fact can not be ignored. Be sure to stop the blood with hydrogen peroxide and immediately consult a doctor. Answering the question about why it is impossible to rip off moles, I want to note: despite the fact that the birthmark is a benign tumor, do not neglect it. Mole is a part of our body, which requires care and special treatment. Whatever it was, our body and health are our main resource of successful life and happiness.