Robot from plasticine: how to make a toy with your own hands
Homemade toys are the joy of all children. If parents do not know what to make for their child, a robot made of plasticine, it does not require much effort. Older children can do it themselves, but if something does not work out, you can call for help from your parents.
How to make a robot out of plasticine?
Plastilinovy robot certainly have to the liking of the boy, because these young masters are so fond of creating interesting hand-made articles from improvised things and daddy tools.
Robot made of plasticine is very simple, you just need to follow the instructions, and in a few minutes the child will be content with a new original hand-made article.
In fact, a robot made of plasticine with their own hands is very easy. This occupation is very exciting, so children will happily take up the creation of a new interesting toy.
To create a craft, you need to follow the instructions:
- Initially, it is necessary to prepare material for work. For a homemade robot suitable plasticine of any color. In addition, you need a stack.
- From the block of plasticine you need to separate the third partand roll it into a ball. It is necessary to little by little place it with your thumb and forefinger. Do this until the moment when it will not form a parallelepiped.
- To make a head plasticine robot, you needtake a little more material for modeling in the same color as for the torso. First you need to form the ball, then the cube. Then it should be crushed on one side.
- Between the two parts you can make a layer of red or orange. It is important that it be contrastive.
- The match should be divided in half and stuck the parts in the crown instead of the antenna.
- At the tips of the matches, you can attach two bright flashlights from plasticine of any color.
- In order to make a robot's hands, it is necessary to roll plasticine into balls. Between them, you should make a layer of the same color as the one that connects the torso with the head.
- Instead of brushes, the toy can have pincers, which also need to be molded.
- The body must be joined hands.
- According to the same instructions, you need to collect the legs and attach them to the hand-made article. Fixing elements can be matches or wire. Thus, a robot made of plasticine will have movable arms and legs.
- The final stage of creating a robot involves the addition of teeth and eyes, which are also molded from plasticine of a certain color. On the chest, you can attach the control buttons.
At this master class is over. It turned out an interesting robot made of plasticine. Step by step it is very easy. With such a hand-crafted thing you can play without fearing that it will break and lose its original appearance. If one of the parts falls off, everything can be repaired without problems.
To create such a toy, you can useplasticine of any color. Small masters can experiment with shades and do several different robots at once. If the house does not have plasticine in different colors - it does not matter. You can make a robot out of a single-color block. The main thing is the child's desire to create and enjoy the process.