Math puzzles for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 classes with answers: how to come up with math puzzles for the child?
Mathematics- quite a difficult scienceHowever, everyone needs to learn its basics. Without these skills and knowledge in the modern world, nowhere.
Elementary mathematical techniques and tasks are laid in the memory of schoolchildren as early as junior classes. And “having missed” the lighter material, it becomes impossible to solve complex tasks. Long and serious lessons of mathematics make children especially restless, which meansYou need to submit information in a game form, for example, using rebuses. Such tasks do not need to be made to decide from under the lash, the children themselves will willingly take on their solution.
Next, you will learn how useful mathematical puzzles are for schoolchildren, learn how to compose and solve different puzzles and puzzles with your offspring.
The main thing in the article
The use of puzzles on a mathematical topic for the development of a child
Math Rebus- These are the same puzzles and puzzles that use drawings and graphics. They are different in terms of complexity, depending on the age category of students.
- In those cases when a child solves, and especially when he makes up rebuses for his peers, it is very good.logical thinking develops and intelligence trains.
- There are rebuses, the solution of which requires considerable effort on the part of the children. Trying to find a cluechildren develop thinking outside the box. In the future, this skill is great whenwill need to make decisions and find a way out of life problems.
- And most importantly: the process of solving math rebuses is a great uplifting, and also helps to better build relationships with peers.
Rules for making mathematical rebuses for children
- If you see a word or a picturecomma,then you need to remove the first letter from this name. The same must be done if the comma is at the end of a word. When there are two commas around the picture, two letters are removed, respectively.For example, the first picture shows juice - you need to remove the first letter “C”, the hand - remove the syllable “ka”, the letter “f” still remains, the nose - the word remains entirely, five - remove the first two letters. The encrypted word is"circle".
- Ifnumbersdenoting a sequence of letters in a wordcrossed out, they must be thrown out of it. The same goes for letters. The second figure shows a circus - remove the last letter, from the word "shark" you need to remove the letter "A", the ready answer: "compass".
- Whennext to the picture are the numbers swappedthen in the name of the object itself you need to swap the letters that stand in sequence with the specified numbers.
- Ifpicture is upside down, the otgadku need to read in reverse order: right-to-left.
- For rebusonly the nominative is used in words.
- A pointer in the form of an arrow or the mathematical sign "equal" denotesthat you need to replace the letters with one another.
- In rebusesone value can be located inside another picture, behind it or under it. Then use the words:B, ON, OVER, UNDER, FOR.
- Figures in a row near the image, means to use from this value the letters in the specified sequence of numbers.
Here are some examples of mathematical rebuses that comply with the rules:
Under the third picture, the word is encrypted."vector", under the fourth -"power"under the fifth"two"under the sixth"evidence".
How to come up with a math rebus?
Following the general rules for the compilation of rebuses, try to come up with simple mathematical math problems for the beginning, using numbers and mathematical terms. And then, having mastered the simple tasks a little, go on to more complicated ones. Here are a few math rebus samples with answers that will inspire you and show you how to make them:
Answers:first rebus -"diameter"second -"five", the third -"cone", fourth -"a task".
The fifth picture is"algebra"sixth -"geometry", seventh -"Line", eighth -"the equation".
Ninth riddle -"diameter", tenth -"compass"eleventh -"protractor"twelfth"cone".
Features of mathematical rebuses for elementary school
It is best to involve the child in solving math puzzles while still in kindergarten, in a graduation group.This will serve as an excellent warm-up in front of the school, refreshing the whole material with the teacher.
Only it is necessary to take into account that such rebuses should be fairly easy, and include only the knowledge that the child has already learned and knows. It can be a puzzle of two or three components, the answer of which is fraught with a simple mathematical meaning.
These puzzles are useful for "warming up" first-graders. Enrolling in school is an enormous emotional burden for a child, so do not be depressing to learn mathematics with such complex rebuses.The following examples will do:
Mathematical rebuses for grade 1 with answers
First graders already know numbers and simple mathematical operations that can be included in rebuses. Moreover, it is characteristic of such rebuses that a mathematical value can be present both in the riddle itself and in its meaning. And it may happen that the answer is absolutely not connected with this exact science.Offer the child the following mathematical puzzles:
Mathematical rebuses for class 2 with answers
In order to compose a mathematical puzzle to a second-grader, you need to be guided in his knowledge, that is, the proposed task must be feasible for him.Here is what a student in the second grade should know and be able to:
- When solving assignments, use numbers from 1 to 100 in the correct order, voicing them correctly.
- Solve examples of addition and subtraction of numbers that do not exceed 20.
- In some cases, apply the mathematical operations of multiplication and division.
- Be clear about how to use brackets in examples and solve them.
- To use the units of length and volume in their vocabulary.
- Comparing more-less digits within 100.
- To be able to verbally add and subtract numbers within 100.
- Solve simple problems with four basic arithmetic operations, be able to increase (decrease) the number by (c) times (units).
- Using the ruler to draw and measure the length of the segment.
- Recognize flat angles.
- Recognize and voice flat geometric shapes.
- To be able to calculate the perimeter of polygons.
Math rebuses for class 3 with answers
To solve a reasonable mathematical rebuses, a third-grader in a mathematics class must:
- Count and call numbers up to a thousand.
- When performing the basic four arithmetic operations, call each component of the example by its name.
- Own multiplication table and specify the result of the action of division.
- To be able to solve examples with and without brackets.
- Know the units of measurement of quantities and express them in different interpretations.
- Orally solve math actions up to a value of 100.
- To divide a multi-digit number into a single-digit one, guided by the multiplication table.
- Check the correctness of the calculation of examples.
- Perform tasks for one or two actions.
- Come up with tasks inverse of the original.
- Be able to jot down a task.
- Calculate equations and inequalities.
- Draw simple geometric shapes, according to the initial data of the task, calculate their perimeter and area.
- To be able to use compasses, drawing the circumference of a given radius.
Math rebuses for grade 4 with answers
In mathematics lessons, a fourth-grader should:
- To be able to solve problems in a rational and irrational way.
- Solve problems by recording the course of their solution.
- Have an idea of calculating the volume and area of geometric shapes, based on the learned formulas.
- To draw geometric shapes, to designate their components in Latin letters.
- Build and measure angles protractor.
- Know the properties of equality.
- Solve tasks with the number of arithmetic operations from one to four.
- Know the properties of the sides, angles, radii of geometric shapes.
- Subtract and add multi-digit numbers.
- To divide a multi-valued number into a single-valued and multi-valued one.
- Have a concept of a natural series.
- Multiply a fraction by a natural number.
- Correctly call and write fractions: numerator and denominator.
- Compare fractions.
Mathematical rebuses for grade 5 with answers
The math program for a fifth-grader is similar to the previous year, only it is more extensive. It’s not for nothing that in some schools the fourth grade is skipped, and the entire school curriculum for the missed year is studied in the fifth grade.
Mathematical rebuses for grade 6 with answers
- In the sixth grade, geometry is actively studied, in particular, its theorems.
- The child meets well-known scientists in the field of mathematics and other exact sciences.
- A schoolboy deals with the study of geometric figures on a plane, learns to calculate their volume and area using the studied formulas.
- Algebra is used to solve equations with two unknowns, inequalities.
Math puzzles with numbers with answers
The numbers depicted in the mathematical puzzles can be of two types:
- Those whose name or part of the name is used to answer.
- Those that stand near the image, and indicate that from the name of this image you need to borrow the letters corresponding to the sequence of standing numbers in the row.
Math puzzles, puzzles, crosswords
Mental activity is well trained not only by math puzzles, but also by logical, arithmetic puzzles, crossword puzzles. They develop curiosity and intelligence in children. A game form of tasks helps to achieve high speed of thinking and guessing.
For the smallest, the following tasks will do:
Solve more such crosswords and tasks:
- Solve the examples, line up the answer and the group of children corresponding to it (the first task).
- Solve the examples at the oars, and then connect each of them with lines with boats that have the correct answer (the second task).
- Fill in the missing cells with numbers so that horizontally and vertically the answer is always 15 (third task).
- Fill in the blanks and solve the examples (the fourth task).
Here are more complex puzzles:
How to solve math puzzles with letters?
Solving math puzzles with letters
All words are made up of letters, so many riddles contain letters in their structure. Guided by the basic principles of solving puzzles, you can easily master the mathematical puzzles with letters.
Math puzzles and puzzles
Such puzzles and puzzles will be interesting not only for schoolchildren, but also for their parents:
The easiest math puzzles
Let the student practice for a start on simple mathematical rebuses. For example, on such:
Complicated math puzzles
Try to provide your tomboy with such puzzles that will allow you to concentrate your wit and train your intellect. This task is supposedly for fifth grade students.
Our article provides examples of mathematical rebuses with answers of different levels of complexity, depending on the age of the student. Having studied the basic rules for solving rebuses, try to make interesting tasks for your children. Such studies will help the child to activate his intellectual abilities, develop perseverance and concentration of attention, as well as consolidate the material studied in mathematics.This exciting activity will help unite relatives (comrades), and create a friendly atmosphere in the family and school community.