How to write a circle in a triangle?
First, let's look at the circlecan be called inscribed in a triangle. It's not just for you to take and draw a figure in the triangle. That circle can be called inscribed in a triangle, which has three points on the arc that are in contact with the three sides of the triangle.
From this definition it follows that in eachtriangle, you can enter only one single possible circle whose center is at the intersection of three bisectors of the interior angles of this triangle.
Now, more about how to write a circle in a triangle:
- We find the vertices of the triangle, as we recall, three of them.
- From each vertex it is necessary to draw circles using a compass, and can be of arbitrary radius.
- Now find the intersection point of the two circles (this point should be on the side of the triangle that is opposite to the divisible corner) and connect to the divisible corner.
- This operation must be carried out with each of the three corners. You will end up with three intersecting bisectors.
- The center of the circle inscribed in the triangle will be at the intersection points of its bisectrix.
- Next, using a circular draw a circle with the center at the resulting point.
How to inscribe a triangle in a circle
A triangle inscribed in a circle is called a triangle whose three vertices are in contact with the circle. Then the circle is called circumscribed around the triangle.
From this it follows that the radius of this circle -This is the segment connecting the center of the circumscribed circle and the vertex of the triangle. Therefore, in order to inscribe a triangle in a circle, it is necessary to designate three points on a circle and connect them by segments.