How to weave bra: for beginners?
Watch the video
Even in ancient times the Indians exchanged each otherhand-made bracelets-baubles as a sign of friendship. Tradition is forgotten, and bracelets themselves are not. Over time, they even changed, new techniques of manufacturing appeared. How to learn to make brooms, you will learn from our article.
Bracelet made from satin ribbons
Let's start with one of the simplestTechnician and we will disassemble, how to weave braces from ribbons. For beginners, this is the fastest option for making bracelets. In order to get to work, take two narrow satin ribbons of different colors and a pin. So:
- Lighting or matches we process the endsribbons, so they do not dissolve. Fold one of the ribbons in half and skip the ribbon of the second color through it. In our case, we used blue and pink colors. We fix the top of the baublet to any surface.
- We begin to weave. Fold in a pink ribbon and let the blue pass through it. And here in this way we continue the weaving, until you get a bracelet of the necessary length. We fix the end with a simple knot.
- You've got a charming bracelet from ribbons. With due diligence, learning how to make baubles is not difficult.
For more information on creating baubles from tapes, see How to Spin Ribbons.
Baubles from the beads
Weave the beads of beads not only quickly, but alsovery interesting. For beginners, you can choose an option that is easy to perform. To get to work, prepare a thin line and beads of several colors. Instead of fishing line, you can use a thread, the edges of which are greased with PVA glue. It is worth noting that such a bracelet will be less strong.
- We recommend a birch bar for beginners from twokinds of beads. When you understand the principle of weaving, you can experiment with flowers. On the basis of a bouquet (line or string) we string one bead and move it to the middle.
- We take beads of a different color and on the sides of the first bead we put on two more. We advance them to her.
- We take a bead of the same color as the first. String it on both ends so that they pass through it towards each other.
- At each end, add a second color bead. We advance them to the previous one.
- Again, we take the bead of the first color and pass through it both ends,as we did in the third paragraph. Continue the work until you get a broom of the required length.
The article describes simple variants thatIdeal for working out the skills of making baubles. If you want to learn how to weave baubles with names, then first draw a paper with a name on the paper, count the number of rows. After that, on the finished model, drag a bauble.
If you want to create a fresco with a name not only from the beads, but also from the mulina, read the article How to make a bracelet with the name, where the detailed instruction is given.
If you want to learn how to create a variety of banners, read the article How to make baubles.