How to treat the liver?
The liver is the largest internal organ,which is the gland of the digestive system. This is the main assistant of the body to cleanse it of various toxins. The liver consists of soft tissues, has a reddish-brown color and is located in the sub-diaphragmatic region in the right hypochondrium. The liver participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and breaks down vitamins. Among the numerous functions of the liver, the formation of bile and participation in immune processes are very important. Therefore, if there are any violations in her work, it will affect the health of the whole body.
Symptoms and Examination
If you have the followingsymptoms, we recommend to see a doctor, and he will tell you how to treat the liver. The main symptoms of abnormalities in the liver: the skin becomes gray or yellowish, nausea, vomiting, bitterness in the mouth, a decrease in appetite, impaired intestinal activity, pain, mostly aching, radiating to the right shoulder blade and back. The most common liver disease: hepatitis, cirrhosis, cyst.
In order to determine what to treat the liver,first a diagnostic examination is performed. It includes a blood test for determining the level of bilirubin, cholesterol, the amount of copper and iron in it; liver biopsy; ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity; computed tomography.
For the treatment of liver diseases applypreparations of plant origin that prevent the destruction of liver cells, for example: Karsil Forte, Legalon, Silymarin. And preparations Essentiale N Forte, Phosphogliv, Essliver are necessary for restoration of liver cells. Normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood "Ursosan" and "Ursofalk." Before taking any of these drugs, always consult your doctor. You will determine where to treat the liver: in a medical institution or you will self-medicate. But nevertheless it is highly recommended to consult a doctor-hepatologist who will decide whether you are hospitalized or can be treated at home.
Advice of folk medicine
- If you decide to use the availableadvice on how to treat the liver folk remedies, then the easiest way of treatment will be to prepare the following mixture: mix olive oil (1 liter), honey (0.5 kg), apple cider vinegar (50-100 ml.) and squeezed out two lemons juice . The mixture must be stored in the refrigerator. Before use, it is mixed with a wooden spoon. The resulting mixture is taken three times a day for 1 tbsp. spoon 30 minutes before eating. Approximately on the fifth day the pain should subside. You can repeat the course in a month.
- The jaundice is helped by a mixture made from honey(0.5 liters) and 2 tbsp. spoons of ground cinnamon. Ingredients are mixed and consumed before and after meals 4-5 times a day. In less than a week, the pain in the liver will disappear.
- To improve the outflow of bile before breakfast, you need to drink one glass of water. The daily diet should include dishes from vegetables with vegetable oil. Especially useful zucchini.
- From stones in the liver the following recipe will help: A glass of hemp seed is passed through the meat grinder. Then it is poured into three glasses of raw milk. Boil on the fire so that approximately one glass remains, filter. Take 1 glass on an empty stomach once a day. The course of treatment is 5 days.
- With hepatitis the liver is helped by a mixture ofmedicinal herbs: chamomile flowers (15 g.), celandine grass (15 g.), a sheet of three-leafed watch (50 grams). Herbs are ground and poured hot water at a rate of 1 tbsp. Spoon the mixture into 1 glass of water. The broth is put on a water bath for 15 minutes. Then it should be allowed to cool down, and then it should be filtered. Dilute with boiled water and take one glass after eating twice a day.
Cirrhosis of the liver
The main methods how to treat liver cirrhosis, used by hepatologists:
- Elimination of factors that contribute to the development and progression of the disease (refusal to smoke);
- Ensuring a sparing regimen and limiting exercise. In some cases, bed rest is shown.
Special attention is required by the diet intime of illness. Limit the intake of salt and protein. Drug treatment includes the appointment of vitamins, Essentiale, cocarboxylases - drugs that improve the exchange of hepatic cells. Transfusion therapy with blood preparations, blood substitutes, solutions of electrolytes is performed. Assign enzyme preparations to eliminate dyspeptic disorders. Hormones are prescribed individually.
Hepatosis of the liver
Hepatosis of the liver is called acute (chronic)non-inflammatory disease. It develops as a result of metabolic abnormalities in the liver at the cellular level and dystrophic processes in its parenchyma. Treatment of hepatosis is aimed at stopping the destruction of liver cells, preventing the development of cirrhosis, stimulating liver restoration, normalizing the functioning of the liver.
Consider how to treat hepatosis of the liver, what measuresIt is necessary to take to reduce the negative health consequences of this disease. First and foremost, alcohol and synthetic drugs are completely excluded. It requires a reduction in body weight and increased physical activity, as well as a change in diet. Gepatoprotectors are prescribed for treatment.
To doctors for advice, how to treat fatty liver,Patients suffering from obesity or diabetes mellitus are most often treated. Fatty liver hepatosis occurs due to unbalanced nutrition, alcohol abuse. Treatment of this disease consists in normalizing blood glucose levels, reducing weight, keeping a balanced diet (you need to eat egg yolk, buckwheat, house cheese, fish), refusal of alcohol.
The cyst is a fluid filledcapsule. It is formed as a result of blockage of the bile duct. The course of the disease can be asymptomatic. With an increase in its size, symptoms may appear: nausea, aching pain. Special advice on how to treat the liver cyst, medicine does not. Operative intervention to remove it is prescribed only in the presence of complications.