How to train properly?
Sport is an effective means of strengtheningof the whole organism. Many want to have a slim, fit, healthy body and begin to attend a sports or gym. But unfortunately the classes can not give the desired results, so many stop doing and completely disappointed in the sport. To avoid such a failure, you need to know what rules must be followed and what you need to pay attention to. In this article we will tell you how to train properly.
To achieve good results, you needadhere to the rules of training, thanks to which the body will become strong, inflated and flexible. Most people want to receive an almost instantaneous result immediately after several sessions. Therefore, it is immediately necessary to consider that only after one or two months you can get rid of the shortcomings of the figure and give it a beautiful shape.
So, any training, whether it's simple shaping or power loads in the gym, has the following principles:
- regular and intensive classes;
- warm-up, warming up the muscles, and then the power loads;
- gradual load - from easy to difficult.
Let's talk in more detail about each item.
- If you decide to seriously engage in sports, thentry not to miss classes. Also, do not be too zealous with occupations, because in everything you need a golden mean. Many people are asking how often you need to exercise. There is no unambiguous answer, but still professionals advise giving physical exercises at least one hour three times a week. But it is best to listen to your body to understand how often you need to practice and of course you need to take into account age and physical training. In general, if you have come to the gym for the first time, then the coach will help you correctly formulate an individual training program, which should give the desired result. For example, some people want to gain weight and build muscle, while others want to lose weight, but at the same time make the body fit.
- Any training should begin with warming up the muscles. To do this, you can use an exercise bike or a treadmill, you can also make running on the spot. The warm-up should take about 10 minutes, during this time you need to achieve 150 beats per minute. Only warmed up well, you can start training with exercise equipment and stretching.
- If you immediately start a complex exercise, thenthere is a risk of falling off or pulling the muscles, which is very painful and this will not allow you to continue the occupation. In addition, do not immediately make many approaches. On the first lesson, do 10-15 repetitions of one exercise, and on the next lesson, increase their number. If you are in the gym, then at the end of the workout you can work out on the treadmill. This is good for those who still have strength or vice versa - they are already tired of drawing iron, but the training time has not yet come. Also do not forget to take a break of 1-2 minutes between exercises.
How to eat properly
In order for training to be effective,you need to monitor your diet. It is necessary to eat food rich in carbohydrates. If you want to lose weight, then two hours before exercise you can drink juice or eat mashed potatoes.
If you want to build muscle, then after exercisingyou need to eat protein food. And if training takes place in the evening and you want to lose weight, then it is best to limit yourself to vegetables. Also during the lesson it will not be superfluous to take a small amount of water.
- Some women are afraid to sweat duringtraining, but do not worry, because sweating is a natural process of the body. In addition, sweating is a sure sign that you are losing weight.
- Bright makeup. Girls and women should not put a lot of cosmetics on your face, if you are going to a gym - sweating mascara is unlikely to be pleasant. In addition, you need to abandon the use of perfume and aromatic oils.
- Repetition of the same exercises from day to day on the same group of muscles. It is necessary to rest muscles for at least 2 days, and at this time to train others.
- Each time a change of exercises. If you will each time do exercises on different muscle groups, the result is most likely not. To get relief, you need to periodically load a certain group of muscles.
If you decide to study at home, the rules that are given in the article How to train at home, you will be very handy.