How to tint the hair?
All women constantly want somechanges, especially with regard to their appearance. But what if the girl does not want to radically change her appearance, but only make it slightly brighter, highlight the virtues? For example, your natural hair color can be made more effective by adding new shades. It's about tinting the hair.
This whole procedure is quite easy, anya woman can make toning at home. How to tint the hair? Toning is better to do "tone in tone" natural shade of hair. In addition, toning means can provide additional hair care, and toning dyes also contain nutrients that heal the hair.
As for the shading in several shades,usually women choose not more than three colors, close to their natural color. Basically, toning is done after melioration, so that the shade seemed natural. So, what is the whole process? First, orient in how the paint behaves on the hair. Paint a small inconspicuous strand. So you can estimate the result of staining in advance and eliminate the threat of getting undesirable shades. Experimenting with different shades, you will know in future what tone is right for you. For toning dark hair is not suitable for lighter shades, you just just do not notice the result.
How to properly tone your hair: Instruction
- Be sure to read the liner-instruction to the paint for toning the hair. It says what and how to cook. Prepare the paint by all means.
- Take a little paint on the palm of your hand and spread it along the entire length of your hair, from the roots to the ends.
- For the same tone, comb the hair with a comb with sparse teeth.
- Wait for a while until the paint absorbs into the hair, but do not overdo it (the recommended time is indicated in the instructions for the paint).
- It is desirable to wash out toner paints without shampoos. Rinse your head until the water becomes clear.
- After the whole procedure, it is not recommended to apply oil-based masks on hair, since they quickly promote the washing out of the paint.
As you can see, the process of dyeing the hair with tinting paint in general does not differ from the coloring of ordinary paint.