How to tie a doll?
A knitted doll is not only a beautiful toy,which is perfect for playing small children, but also an excellent gift to any collector of dolls. To create such beauty, you only need to buy colored threads, needles and a hook for knitting, a sintepon for stuffing, some free time and a great desire to create a toy masterpiece, because there is absolutely nothing complicated in how to tie a doll.
We knit a doll: the first variant
First, decide on which doll you arewant to bind. If there are no ideas in your head, you can see a lot of different models on the Internet. You can also find crochet patterns that will allow you to link the exact copy of the presented model. For example, let's look at a simple example of a knitted doll.
- When starting to work, make sure that your workplace is well lit, and you do not strain your eyesight. You also need to sit back so that your back muscles do not get tired.
- So, let's get to work. First, a left foot is knit, which smoothly passes into the shoe. Then, according to the same scheme, the right leg is tied. Remember to change the thread to separate the shoe by color. Then the torso and head are tied. This will be one detail. We begin to connect the legs and continue the trunk.
- The only difficulty is that you needknit on four spokes. You can use a thread of a different color to connect the panties for the connection. After the torso is connected, you need to form the shoulders of the doll.
- After that, the finished part of the doll can be stuffedsintepon. Next, we knit the head and also fill it. It remains to bind the handles and form the hands. When the base of the doll is ready, it will be necessary to attach hair, which are woven from the same thread. Do not forget to embroider eyebrows and sponges, sew eyes and spout. After that, you need to tie a doll skirt, which will give a zest to your "girl".
We knit a doll: a variant of the second
There is another option, how to tie a doll.
- All you need to create this doll -the remains of yarn that can be found at each needlewoman. At performance of this model, at first the trunk of a doll is tied. Then the shoulders are formed. Do not forget to change the color scheme.
- Next, the head and its end are knit, the top of the head, to which the hair will be attached. After this, we move to the binding of the feet. After completing these details, attach them to the trunk.
- The next stage is knitting hands and sewing them. After the base for the doll is ready, we proceed to its design and completion. On the face, embroider eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth.
- To give an animation doll, eyes can be sewn. It will be very nice to look if the doll has cilia.
- Hair also plays an important role in creating a cutegirls. To create hair, you can weave chains of air loops. You can show your imagination and make a doll a hairdo. For example, two ponytails or two pigtails.
- After that, the doll must be dressed. The dress is made of threads of a different color, necessarily with armholes and a neckline for the neck. The dress is sewn on the doll. To complete the image on the shoes you can sew bows.
And a few more tips
Having looked through several models of dolls, you will understand,that there is nothing difficult in how to knit a doll. The most important thing is to follow the scheme and carefully look at the loops, as the doll has paired details (hands, feet). At the slightest mistake they will be asymmetric, which will not give the doll a good appearance. It is advisable to use threads of the same quality when knitting, because if they are different, then the loops will be different, which will also catch your eye. When knitting, it is important to use a denser knit so that the filler does not look through the loops.
Now knitted dolls are very popular, so inknitting magazines and websites devoted to needlework, very often the tinkers offer their own variants of various knitted dolls. In fact, it is not so difficult to make knitted dolls. Schemes you can easily find on Internet resources. They are very diverse and considering all the variety of models presented, among them you can find even fairy-tale or cartoon characters.
Interested in knitting dolls and dedicatingpart of your free time with this kind of needlework, you can create your own collection of dolls that can be used as a gift for relatives and friends, friends and colleagues, since such a gift keeps a part of the soul of the person who created this masterpiece.