How to take vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin (retinol),promotes normal growth and development of the body. It improves the immune system, promotes rapid regeneration of the skin's epithelium. Vitamin A rejuvenates the body, protects the skin from aging and ultraviolet rays. Retinol promotes the production of glycogen in the heart, liver, muscles. Beneficial effect on the visual system, the activity of the thyroid gland, sweat and sebaceous glands.
It is known that everything useful should be in moderation. Consider how to take vitamin A, so as not to harm your body.
Instructions for the use of vitamin A
- Observance of the daily dose. For men, it is 1000 μg per day, for women 800 μg. To treat diseases associated with hypovitaminosis - 3000 mcg per day. It is best to get retinol from the products in which it is contained, and not in tablets.
- Take vitamin in tablets is necessary only for acute insufficiency of it in the body. You need to do this under the supervision of a doctor. And do not exceed the dose in any case.
- Take the drug in tablets or capsules you need during meals, liquid vitamin A can directly add to food or juice.
- Vitamin A is necessary to take courses with a break for several days.
- Aspirin, hypnotics and laxatives complicate the absorption of retinol.
- For better absorption by the body together with vitamin A it is recommended to take vitamins B, C, E and minerals: calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium.
- It is forbidden to take alcoholic beverages during the course, it is also recommended to refrain from smoking.
These are the main criteria for how to properly take vitamin A. About the use of other vitamins can be found in the article How to take vitamins.