How to stuff a pepper?
Stuffed pepper - who did not try it! This is a bright, beautiful and tasty dish, which perfectly suits both the festive and the daily table. Many Russians grow sweet Bulgarian pepper themselves. In any store you can buy peppers of different colors and shades: red, orange, yellow and bright green! They just ask on the table! Let's find out how to make stuffed peppers.
There are many recipes of stuffed peppers,but the most popular of them is pepper with meat and rice. But every hostess prepares this dish in her own way. So, here's how to make pepper stuffed with meat and rice:
- Sweet pepper;
- carrot and onions;
- minced meat (you can take chicken, turkey, pork, beef or mixed);
- olive or creamy oil;
- sour cream;
- tomatoes or thick tomato paste;
- greens (parsley, coriander or dill);
- salt and spices.
- First we prepare the pepper. Choose the most beautiful and colorful copies. Mine, cut off the tops of the peppers and cleanse all the seeds.
- Rice, preferably long-grained and steamed, soaked in hot water for an hour.
- Purified carrots rub, onions finely chopped and allthis is stirred. Then we divide that that has turned out on two parts. The first part is tossed in a frying pan. There we lay out the forcemeat and re-fry all together.
- Ready to fry mixed with rice and stuff our peppers. You ask how to stuff peppers with meat or minced meat? Do it easier with a small spoon or just with your hands.
- Next, in a separate bowl, mix a littlesour cream and tomato paste or fresh tomatoes. There goes also the second part of an onion-carrot mix. Put our peppers in this bowl, it is advisable to try to put them vertically, so that the filling does not fall out. We add boiled or bottled water and put our dish on the small fire. In the process, you can add your favorite spices and, of course, salt. After 40-50 minutes the dish is ready! Already in the dishes sprinkle "miracle - peppers" with fresh herbs. All to the table!
You will need the same products, just preparingpepper will not be on the stove, but in the oven. We pass all the above steps, just puff stuffed peppers in a baking dish and cover with a layer of foil, so they are not burned from above. All this "beauty" is sent to the oven for 30-35 minutes. Almost at the end of the foil can be removed, then the peppers are browned. Yummy!
Cooking stuffed peppers for the winter
Sometimes in winter you want something delicious, smelling fresh and in summer! For this, you can prepare a sweet pepper stuffed with cabbage. Here's what you need:
- salt and sugar;
- vinegar, better than 70%, but any one will do;
- spices, well, as without them!
- We cook the peppers as usual. Cut into small enough cabbage and mix with grated carrots. This mixture should not be salted, or the cabbage will give too much juice.
- We stuff cabbage peppers and put them in pre-sterilized cans. We also pour the spices, which the soul requires (black pepper, laurel, clove, and so on).
- Then we prepare marinade. For one liter of water - a spoonful of salt and a little sugar, boil and add a drop of vegetable oil, and then a small boat of vinegar. You can use and citric acid. To whom that more to taste.
- Pour boiling solution of peppers in jars,cover with covers and sterilize for at least 15 minutes. Next, we operate according to the usual scheme for billets: roll, turn, day in heat, then store in the cold! In the winter, having opened a jar of these peppers, you for certain will recollect summer with its abundance and smells!
How to cook stuffed peppers -limited only by your imagination! You can stuff it with mushrooms, fish, other vegetables and cheese. You can cook it every day or indulge your loved ones for the holidays. You can keep it for the winter or prepare a spicy cold snack, in general, the question of how to stuff peppers, there can be only one answer - how does the hostess's experience, imagination and desire tell you!