How to reduce blood sugar in one day before analysis: drugs, bad, vegetables, fruits, herbs, tea, coffee, exercise: the best recipes for diabetics and during pregnancy
Hyperglycemia- elevated blood sugar level of the patient, which can say that the patient suffers from diabetes. What are the reasons for the increase in blood glucose? How to reduce it? What medications are the safest to use to avoid harm to health? All this and much more will be discussed below in the article.
The main thing in the article
Why does blood sugar level rise?
- When sugar enters the human body, it breaks down into its constituent parts: glucose and sucrose. The first substance is absorbed by the intestines, and the second is divided into components:sucrosewhich is also known asdisaccharideandstarch - polysaccharide.
- The last two substances are decomposed by the enzymes of the gastrointestinal tract, and subsequently decompose into simple sugars and glucose. Then they are absorbed into the blood.
- From this it follows that glucose is the absolute fuel for the whole body. Some organs feed exclusively on it, and some, in addition to it, need other substances.
- The role of the glucose adjuster is played by the pancreas. Only she is able to produce a special enzyme -insulinwhich helps to process glucose.
- Most of the organs are insulin-dependent and therefore need to produce pancreatic enzymes. After processing, the remaining glucose is deposited in the liver and muscles in the form of glycogen - a polysaccharide, which can be further used as glucose.But this process also requires special enzymes.
- When the system of enzyme production fails in any direction, the organs do not receive a supply of energy, which leads to their poor or difficult work. As a result, there are diseases characterized by external and internal deterioration of the human condition.
- In addition to metabolic disruptions, the increase is also influenced by the external environment: stress, depression, diseases of other organs, anxiety, and the consumption of large amounts of simple carbohydrates. In men, high growth can also affect the increase in glucose levels, and in women - pregnancy.
As a conclusion, we can say that the increase in blood sugar levels is associated with three problems. Firstly, it is an existing disease, which is referred to asdiabetes. Where inStage Ithe patient is deficient in insulin production, which leads to a large amount of sugar in the blood. And inStage IIthere is a failure of the interaction of enzymes and tissue cells, which leads to the accumulation of large amounts of sugar in the blood. Secondly,unhealthy diet, which includes the consumption of large amounts of simple carbohydrates, as a consequence of this - diabetes. And third,external not comfortable environment.
How to reduce high blood sugar at home?
The blood sugar level ranges from 3.3 to 5.5 mmol / l (from 70 to 100 mg / dl) before meals in the morning and from 120 to 140 mg / dl after meals.
Independently reduce the level of sugar is possible, but you must follow the rules and conditions. Allowed in a standalone version reduction in the form
- Diet therapy;
- Tablet means;
- Herbal remedies;
- Self control;
- Additional physical exertion;
- Exceptions alcoholic beverages.
Medications that reduce blood sugar
Before using any means to combat and prevent sugar levels, you should consult with a specialist. He will determine the exact diagnosis and give a detailed treatment plan, which will include either a specific remedy or a series of combinations and actions.
Medications to reduce sugar are divided into six types:
- Sulfonylureas- their goal is to launch a series of activities at the subcellular level to form a new insulin -Tolbutamide, Glibenclamide, Gliclazide, Glimepirid.
- Biguanides- appointed to increase the sensitivity of tissues to insulin, reduce the absorbability of glucose in the intestine -“Metformin”, “Siofor”, “Glucophage”, “Adebit”.
- Clay- stimulate insulin production to reduce glucose levels -Novonorm, Starlix.
- Glitazones- increase insulin sensitivity, glucose utilization and reduce its synthesis -"Pioglitazon", "Rosiglitazon".
- Α-glucosidase inhibitors- aimed at reducing hyperglycemia -"Acarbose", "Miglitol".
- DPP-4 enzyme inhibitors- aimed at reducing blood sugar levels, due to the production of insulin -«Sitagliptin "," Saksagliptin "," Vildaglpitin ".
Sugar Reducing Bad
- Walnut black walnut- normalizes blood sugar.
- Chromium chelate- increases the susceptibility of insulin receptors.
- E-tea- normalizes the level of sugar.
- Stevia- normalizes the metabolic process, is a natural sugar substitute.
- Carbo Grabbers- normalizes metabolic processes.
- Complex with Garcinia- regulates blood sugar.
- Coenzyme Q10- normalizes the exchange process.
How to reduce blood sugar without pills?
- To reduce sugar levels, you must not only follow a diet, but pay attention to the glycemic index (GI) of foods.Each product has its own GI, the figure of which affects the rate of increase in single-stage glucose levels.
- Products containing less than 40 GI units are the safest, because with their use the sugar level rises slowly. Thus, they do not cause a jump in insulin release, all metabolic processes occur evenly.
- Products containing GI from 40 to 70 units belong to the average level. The energy of these products is released a little faster, which leads to an abrupt release of the hormone of the pancreas.
- A high level of GI from 70 units is contained in products that do not carry much benefit. They are rapidly absorbed into the blood, leaving no energy for the cells to work further. Therefore, excessive consumption of such products leads to obesity, impaired insulin production and, consequently, diabetes.
To reduce blood sugar levels, it is necessary to eat foods with a low glycemic index, which is less than 40 units. Unfortunately, Russian manufacturers do not write on the packaging of their products GI, so it’s better to turn to the Internet orthe table.
Vegetables that reduce blood sugar
Raw vegetables, containing in its composition of coarse fiber, can affect the reduction of blood sugar levels. For this you will be helped:
Fruits that reduce blood sugar
Fruits as well as vegetables are good to eat in their natural raw form. That is how they enrich the body with useful energy and reduce glucose levels. These include:
Herbs that reduce blood sugar
Not only eating fruits and vegetables, but also extracts of herbs, roots and inflorescences can affect the reduction of blood glucose levels:
It is important to know that the result does not always appear quickly, it all depends on the specific case. And in some of them, complex help is needed, namely the gathering of several plant varieties. In each case, you need consultation with a specialist to determine the individual collection.
Products that reduce blood sugar: a list
Foods that help cope with an increase in sugar levels include:
- Seafood- They are rich in protein, have low GI and promote weight loss. This may be fish, shellfish, shrimp, squid and other inhabitants of the sea.
- Cellulose- It helps to digest and digest food, helps reduce glucose levels. It is found in legumes, vegetables, fruits, grains and nuts.
- Spices- thanks to a combination of polyphenols and magnesium, the effect of insulin is simulated, which leads to a reduction in sugar. These include cinnamon, ginger, mustard, vinegar, garlic, greens.
- Fruit- have fiber, which slows the absorption of sugar into the blood. They do an excellent job with the task - pineapple, orange, mandarin, grapefruit, unsweetened green apples and pears, lemon, avocado.
How to reduce blood sugar, tea and coffee?
- On the shelves of hypermarkets a very large selection of coffee and tea, but not all of them have a beneficial effect on the reduction of sugar levels.
- In order for coffee to start helping, you need to use only natural varieties. In addition, the result is not achieved with the first sip. You need to regularly drink a coffee drink.
- It should also be borne in mind that not all individuals are suitable for this method of dealing with excess sugar. People suffering from high blood pressure are not recommended to drink coffee.
- As for tea, there is more variety. To combat the increase in sugar will help naturalgreen tea, berry, cinnamon, mulberry or red.
How to reduce blood sugar folk remedies quickly?
Folk remedies are able to cope with any ailment. Reducing blood sugar can be done using these simple recipes:
Effective exercises that reduce blood sugar
Physical exercise also contributes to a reduction in blood sugar levels. These include:
- Walking for several hours;
- Moderate running;
- Skiing or snowboarding;
- Aerobic exercise;
- Sport games;
- Active dancing.
Even if you are not a fan of any physical activity, thenmorning work-outyou may be under the force. Because even she is able to balance the level of glucose, but for a longer period.
How to quickly reduce blood sugar before analysis?
- To achieve a quick result, you need to change your lifestyle from passive to active, to establish a balanced diet, which will include foods to lower sugar levels.
- It is necessary to take the analysis on an empty stomach, preferably not to eat for 10 hours, as after ingestion of food the sugar level increases.
- 11 hours before analysis or after dinner, you can use the infusion, which reduces the level of glucose.
How to reduce blood sugar in a day?
- Eliminate bad habits;
- Include in the diet products, stabilizing glucose levels;
- Perform any active load;
- Take a dietary supplement that promotes the settlement of glucose;
- Before analysis, do not eat for 10 hours.
Does blood sugar decrease in insulin?
Insulin- A hormone that regulates anabolic and energy processes. It is a key that opens the door for the passage of glucose into the cell. If it happens that insulin is not produced enough, then glucose is absorbed into the bloodstream, during which arteries and vessels are blocked. And as a result - the disease of various kinds and nature.
By administering insulin, you can lower the sugar level, but this will not prevent the cause. This method will only remove the symptom and the processes that follow them. Insulin is distinguished by its origin, speed of action, its purification and classification.
Does alcohol help lower blood sugar?
- Alcohol in principle negatively affects the functioning of all body systems. Therefore, its use as a medicine for increased glucose can be considered absurd.
- Uncontrolled use of degree drinks can lead to many negative factors, for example,hypoglycemia- lowering blood sugar levels.
- The permissible dose of alcoholic beverages varies up to 75 ml per day above 9 ° C, and below 9 ° C up to 200 ml, this includes wine, especially red.
- Adjusting the level of sugar with alcohol is impossible, since it will change in steps. And this can have serious consequences.
How to reduce blood sugar during pregnancy?
Hyperglycemia during pregnancy is not uncommon. Therefore, experts recommend to adjust the diet and increase active loads.
- The menu of a pregnant woman should consist only of products that are useful and necessary for the body. They must be rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, proteins, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- The loads for women in the position are useful not only because they contribute to the normalization of glucose, but in general they have a positive effect on her and the child’s body. As a load, you can choose fitness for pregnant women, yoga of a similar nature, swimming, walking a few hours a week and other sports that are safe in this state.
- Another method is insulin from the outside, which is completely safe for the fetus. This method is chosen by the doctor if the above methods are ineffective. The doctor takes tests from a pregnant woman and writes an individual program to regulate sugar. The drugs are not addictive and can be safely canceled after childbirth.
The best recipes for diabetics that reduce blood sugar
Hyperglycemia is a consequence of the whole system of factors that provoked this deviation. But you can fight it, eliminating all that is harmful and not comfortable. It is not always possible to cure the disease. But, due to the change of some life positions, it is possible to improve the situation: proper nutrition, sport and peace of mind.