How to reboot the iPhone?
IPhone, like any technique, has the property of hanging. If the iPhone hangs, there are two ways to reset it. Consider them.
For this method it is necessary:
- Click on the on / off button, which is on the top of the iPhone on the right side;
- Keep it in this state for a few seconds, usually 3-7;
- At the top of the screen, the "turn off" button will appear;
- You need to drag the button in the specified direction, from left to right, the iPhone will turn off;
- After a while, you can turn on the device. The reboot is complete.
This method will take a little longer, itEffective when the device no longer responds to a soft reset. It should be taken into account that with such a reboot, the data that is open at the moment of the hangup is lost.
- Clamp simultaneously two buttons on / off and home - the round button under the screen, on the iPhone 6 and 6s this button is touch.
- Keep from 5 to 15 seconds.
- IPhone will shut down on its own.
- We turn on the iPhone and check if everything works.
In such ways, you can easily reboot iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and others, that is, there is no difference in rebooting mobile phones from the apple.
In some cases, a reboot is not required,just wait a while for the phone to work again. If the restart does not help, or the iPhone often hangs, it's best to take it to a service center for specialists.