How to read mantras?
From ancient times it is believed that the spokenwords, as well as sounds, affect the mind and the surrounding space. The word "mantra" translates as "liberation of the mind" and is a sacred set of letters. If you read the mantras correctly every day, you can clear not only your thoughts, but your soul. Some teachers believe that reading and listening to magic spells can change the body even at the cellular level.
How to read mantras: basic rules
- First of all, you need to choose a mantra. It is chosen according to your need at the moment. There are spells of healing from disease, weight loss, wealth, success, love, etc.
- Then you need to find a quiet place where youyou can retire. Take a comfortable posture (lying or sitting, the back is even). Get rid of all thoughts and try to relax. To do this, take three deep breaths.
- Spells are read in the ancient language - Sanskrit. Of course, many do not know the pronunciation, so you can find mantras written in Russian letters. There are sources where even accents are placed. The words must be pronounced on exhalation, creating a vibration from the sounds. Beginners are advised to search for an audio recording of a particular mantra for accurate reproduction.
- You need to read the mantra at your conveniencesound range. It is also permissible to read to oneself (the mental pronouncing of the text). Usually the sacred spell is read three, nine, eighteen, twenty-seven or one hundred eight times.
- If you pursue a specific goal, then the mantra is read before it is performed. Otherwise, three weeks are enough. It is recommended to perform the ritual in the morning.
- Before the session, you can take a shower and preferably refrain from eating.
- It is not recommended to read or listen to several mantras at a time. It is best to concentrate on one prayer until the fulfillment of your desire.
- It is worthwhile to utter a mantra with pure thoughts and intentions. It is desirable that during the ritual you have a good mood.
Visit our Reading section, where you will find a lot of useful information and tips.