How to plow motoblock?
Watch the video
Many owners of household plots andvegetable gardens, to facilitate manual labor, buy their own motoblocks. Of course, a motoblock, when properly used, can become an indispensable assistant in your farm. But not everyone knows how to plow a motoblock. Or rather, do not know how to properly set up a truck for plowing and cultivating the land. And, after all it is not so difficult. Follow our recommendations and you will succeed.
First of all, you need to take into account the area of the treated area. And, depending on its size, pick up a suitable motoblock and a tool for plowing. All motoblocks are divided into three types:
- Easy motoblocks. They are also called motor cultivators. Usually, the weight of this motoblock does not exceed fifty kilograms. Power is from three to five horsepower. Are intended for cultivation of the ground by a cultivator or a milling cutter. The area of the treated surface is up to six hundred.
- Medium-sized motorized blocks. More powerful, up to twelve horsepower and weighing up to a hundred kilograms. It is possible to process plots up to twenty hundred with a cultivator or a light plow.
- Heavy motoblocks. The most powerful. Their capacity can be up to thirty horsepower, and the processing area is up to two hectares. They work, as a rule, with a mounted plow.
With motoblokom decided. Now we learn how to plow a motoblock correctly. As a rule, small areas are best treated with a cultivator or a milling cutter. Light and medium motorized blocks are already equipped with milling cutters. Soil cultivation here is not difficult. Simply put the motoblock on the edge of the machined surface, turn on the increased gear and, holding it, we go after it unfolding to the other line at the end of the site.
Another thing is plowing plow on large areas. The correct setting of the plow is important here. To do this, let's run a few points.
- We hang the plow on the motoblock. How to do it, you can learn from the instructions to the motor block.
- At a slow speed we make a control passage from the beginning to the end of the site. We unfold the motoblock and make a return pass.
- We put the motoblock right wheel in a rut, whichremained from the first pass. We carefully look at the plow. Given the inclination of the motor block, it must stand perpendicular to the ground plane. If not, we regulate.
- We make the second pass. We are looking at the depth of plowing. If it is too big or too small, adjust the plow. As a rule, for plowing, the depth should be 15-20 centimeters.
Once you get it, and you have a levelrut, you need to increase the speed of the motoblock. So the plow will roll off more strongly, the surface will be level, without lumps, and plowing will be faster. That's the way we plow motoblock. Video on how to plow motoblock, you can look at Youtube or other services on the Internet. This will give you a visual proof that the tiller is able to cope with the plowing of not only the treated soil, but also the virgin lands.