How to make soup?
There is a huge number of borsch recipes, butthe most delicious is Ukrainian. This borscht it gets rich and tasty, so this dish has so many fans. The recipe for its preparation is below.
How to make Ukrainian borsch?
To make a delicious borsch, the following products will be required:
- 700 g of pork ribs;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 beet;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 Bulgarian peppers;
- 20 ml of tomato paste;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3 tomatoes;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 500 g of cabbage;
- 50 g of salted fat;
- greens, salt, pepper - to taste.
- First of all, cook the meat broth. To do this, wash the meat, put it in a six-liter saucepan, pour cold water and cook until done.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and send them to the broth.
- It is impossible to make a red borsch without beets. Clean it, just do with carrots and onions. After that, cut them into small cubes. Spread the frying pan, pour the oil, lay the vegetables and fry them until golden.
- Remove the peel from tomatoes, grate, add the tomato paste and place on the pan to the rest of the vegetables.
- Wait until the tomatoes a little thicken, pour a glass of broth into a frying pan. Then cut the pepper into cubes, send it to the rest of the vegetables and cook for 10 minutes. During this time, chop the cabbage.
- A few minutes before the full availability of potatoes add vegetable broth to the broth. When the contents of the pot start boiling, you can add cabbage and greens to it.
- Boil the borscht for 5 minutes. Grind the garlic, cut the fat into cubes and add to the pan. Borscht is ready!
To make this dish is easy, but enjoy itit will be possible a week. Before serving, be sure to decorate the dish with herbs and add a little sour cream to the plate. So the borscht will have a more intense taste. Bon Appetit!
More recipes for this famous soup you will find in our article - How to cook soup.
If you are a fan of this dish, thenprobably tried many of his recipes, but you might be interested in cold borsch. Description of the process of its preparation you will find in the article - How to cook cold borsch.