How to make a screenshot on a laptop?
Many owners of laptops or netbooks oftenyou need to make a screenshot of the screen, for example, to capture the information currently displayed. About how to make a screenshot on the laptop, our article will tell. You will see that it is very simple to do with a few simple operations.
In order to make a screenshot of the screenlaptop, you need to press just one button on the keyboard. This button is located in the upper right corner of almost any keyboard for the PC - whether it's a regular computer or laptop. On this button there is an inscription "Print Screen" or "PrtSc", which means, in translation from English, "print screen". This key is usually located between the "Insert" and "Pause-Break" keys.
- By pressing the "Print Screen" key, you automaticallyplace any information on the screen, whether it's a picture, text, or an open page on the Internet, into the so-called clipboard of your operating system. Now you have to save this information as an image file.
- In order to do this, it is necessary to openany graphic editor you have, such as Paint or Photoshop. In this editor, you need to create a new drawing by pressing the "Ctrl" + "N" key combination or by selecting the "File" menu item in the program menu and the "New" or "Create new" file "(" New ").
- Now, in the opened new empty file, you need to press "Ctrl" + "V" or in the "Edit" menu select "Paste" from the list.
- After that you will be able to see that "the imprintscreen "that you have made will appear in this file on the screen of your monitor. Now you have the opportunity to cut out the necessary part of this image or to save your picture in its original form.
- In order to save your image,You must press "Shift" + "Ctrl" + "S", or select "File" from the menu, and a sub-item called "Save as" in it. Now it remains to name your screenshot and save it as a photo in the required place on the hard drive.
Now you know how to make a screenshot of a page on a laptop. In the same way, you can make a screenshot on a netbook.