How to make a card by yourself on February 23?
Watch the video
For any holiday, in addition to the gift, it is customary to giveA postcard with wishes and kind words. Is not an exception and on February 23. How to make a card by yourself on February 23, will help to understand our article. Let's consider some original variants of postcards.
The printed picture
In order to make a postcard of this type, youYou will need a sheet of A4 paper, a printer and pencils or paints. First, choose the right drawing (it could be an airplane or a tank, or you can just write "February 23") and print it on the printer. If the printer is black and white, then you will also have to paint the picture, and if it's colored - just print it in the right colors and the card will be ready. Then bend the leaf in the form of a book and do not forget to write in the middle of congratulation or just gentle and affectionate words.
Postcard in quilling technique
The quilling technique is a modern kind of handicraft, and it can also be used when making a postcard on February 23. It will take:
- paper for quilling of two colors: green and red;
- adhesive PVA with a brush or dispenser;
- a sheet of white paper A3;
- ruler and scissors.
First we prepare the form of the postcard. Since it will be double and curly enough, bend a sheet of paper in half. On the bottom half of the sheet, draw a number 3 on the right side with the edge, and draw 2 on the top sheet in the middle, while cutting the extra paper on the right side cut along the contour.
Now we twist all the quilling elements. The basis is taken by the simplest technique: strips of paper are twisted in a spiral and slightly straightened. The free end is slightly greased with glue and pressed. Thus, we prepare all the elements of the composition. Some spirals are left round, some in the form of boats (for this just press down the opposite sides of the spiral).
We start to spread out our elements: first figure 2, and then 3. Fix the details on the glue, and when they dry up, write a congratulation and leave our postcard for a while, so that all the elements have dried out well.
Postcard in the form of a shirt
How to make a postcard on February, 23rd with the hands of the pope, and even so that it does not look like everyone else? A shirt in the form of a shirt is the most suitable option.
Very original looks postcard, made in the style of origami. For this:
- We select the suitable material: two sheets of paper of different colors;
- Cut out a rectangle measuring 22 by 11 cm;
- Fold the figure in half to make a rectangle;
- Each half is folded once again in half, with the edge of the paper toward the previous fold and unfolds the sheet;
- Turn the sheet face up and proceed to fabricatesleeves: bend the upper corners to the center line of the fold and re-extend them.
- Turn the sheet face down and again bend the corners to the lines of the previous fold. After that, bend the top of the paper at the intersection of these corners.
- Next, add both edges along the lines. Hold the edges with your hand, straighten the upper bent part, and small corners remain unchanged, and fold the upper part along the fold line. Turning the sheet over to the other side, we get the sleeves.
- We make a collar: turn the shirt upside down and on the front side bend the free edge of the sheet. Then turn the shirt over to the other side and fold the corners into the middle. Get a kind of collar;
- We fill the edge with the sleeves under the collar, while folding the part in half. Align the bottom edge of the shirt.
- Cut out a different color tie paper and fix it, fixing a small corner inside.
Postcard in the form of a star
Take a solid sheet of paper of the right color and draw on it a star of the right size. Then cut the star along the contour. After that, start decoratingpostcard: you can simply write to whom it is addressed, or draw a lot of small stars on top (they can be cut out of colored paper and glued). On the reverse side we write congratulations. The postcard is ready!
If you want to make a double postcard, then bend the sheet of paper in half, draw the star so that the top corner is on the bend. Then cut out the card without cutting the top corner.
Such a gift, made by own hands, can be presented to other "men's" holidays: for example, the Airborne Forces Day or the birthday of the pope.