How to make a cage in Maynkraft?
Watch the video
In "Maynkraft" there are two types of gratings: conventional iron gratings and lattices for mobs (spawners).
To make a cell in "Maincraft", do the following:
- Find the necessary amount of iron.
- Melt the iron in ingots.
- Load 6 ingots of iron into the workbench in two rows.
- Drag the cage to the desired location.
Creating a Spinner
In "Maynkraft" there are certain places,where there are players and mobs - spawns. You can create such a place yourself. The spawner is a block in the form of a cage, from which a certain type of mobs appears. But why create the mobs? The fact is that in Maynkraft you can create both hostile and friendly mobs. Hostile mobs can guard hidden treasures, and with friendly ones you can get valuable resources. It is not possible to make a cage of this type - the game does not provide such a possibility, but it can be obtained in a special mode:
- Go into the creative game mode.
- Decide on a place for the spanner.
- Open the inventory.
- Find the spawn you need and place it in the space provided.