How to make a business plan correctly?
In this article we will try to tell howcorrectly draw up a business plan. If you are going to open your business from scratch, the first thing you need is, of course, a business plan. Needless to say, this is more than a serious document, on the composition of which very much depends, if not all. In our article, we will not be able to disclose all the details of work on the business plan, since this is an impossible task. But we will try to describe the most important and key points. In any case, if you have not previously encountered writing a business project, then these recommendations will greatly help you.
We will build our article on the principle of promotion on the main sections of the content of the business plan.
How to draw up a business plan - tips
From the title page depends first impression ofproject, so do not treat it with disdain. Competently composed title page will be favored to stand out against the background of other works. What you need to include in the title page: the name of your company; term for which the business plan is drawn up; Name and position of the originator of the plan; contacts of the company; date of drafting the business plan.
Table of contents
Divide your business plan into several departments. You are the creator of the project, and only you know how to make the table of contents more understandable. Starting from your work, you can make a very convenient and working table of contents. If the table of contents items are clearly formulated, then any person will quickly find in the work that part that interests him.
This section should follow at the beginning, although inthe moment of writing the plan it is left for later. The summary is made up last and includes the most important information. In fact, the summary reflects the general idea of the whole project. Here it is necessary to include the objectives of the project, its objectives, a plan for profit and a statement of interest for the potential investor. The whole project depends on this section and its uniqueness.
This should include all information aboutcompany. Addresses, telephones, licenses and documentation, all founders and distribution shares. Description of the company's purpose and its orientation to the future. This is one of the rules for preparing a business plan.
Brief history of the company
If your company has already proven itself onmarket, it is necessary to distinguish its main positive features, differences from competitors and so on. If you are just starting your business, then you need to describe the biography of the management team, tell about the experience of working in this field and about the merits. All this will positively affect the decision on financing.
Current position of the company
Briefly indicate the answers to such questions: how much your company is profitable or unprofitable; how the business is developing recently; how the market of goods and services of your company behaves; are there any important changes.
Talk about the leaders - their work experience, merits and level of competence. A very important point for drawing up the right business plan.
Shows the structure of the company. The more clear and transparent the structure, the more serious attitude you show to your future business.
Products & Services
This includes questions about products and services (detailed description of the product and its purpose).
- Buildings (describe all premises of the company).
- Equipment (all about equipment, about that which is, and about that which is necessary).
- Raw materials and auxiliary materials (all about raw materials and methods of its delivery, delivery and sale).
- Market (here you need to specify all the characteristics of the job market, its prospects and prospects of the participants).
- Tendencies (a possible growth of the company in the sphere of the market).
- Political and legal problems (referring to the problems of the market that can affect the company).
- Competition (specify the size, importance and influence of competitors in the market).
Volume of sales
- Current sales (like goods or services are sold at the moment and what was before).
- Planned indicators (forecast of future sales).
- Prices (the policy of your company and its differences from competitors).
- Sales organization (sales method of the goods).
- Future sales (plan to sell goods or services for the future).
Studying the image of the client company.
It is necessary to determine the size of investments and the share of profits of all parties. Here are the main points of the business plan. You can download a free example of a business plan for this link.