How to insert a sim card?
Each mobile phone has a SIM card, without which the phone can not work on the network. In this article we will help you learn how to insert a sim card.
How to insert a sim card in Nokia? Very simple! In Nokia phones, the sim card is located inside the phone - therefore, to insert it you need:
- Turn off your mobile phone with a dedicated button
- Open the cover on the back of the unit
- Pull out the battery by snapping it with a fingernail or something sharp
- Insert a SIM card in several possible ways, depending on your Nokia model:
- poke something with a sharp little compartment cover of the SIM card and insert the SIM card into the slots of this cover
- If the SIM card slot is in the depth of theshell, then you must also pry the cover of the slot with a clip or toothpick and pull it out of the case. Pulling out the plastic slot, put a sim card in it and just shove it back
- Insert battery
- Activate phone
How to insert a sim card in the iPad?
Even easier than in Nokia! In the side of the aipa there is a special compartment with a sim card tray. When you remove a sim card, this allows you not to parse the device itself.
In order to pull out the SIM card tray, you canuse a special tool or a paper clip (toothpick). It is not recommended to use a needle, because it can damage the device of the phone.
Due to the fact that the device only acceptsmicro-SIM, our standard card can not be inserted into it. To insert a SIM card into the iPad, you need to trim it manually or buy a trim kit that will turn your SIM card into a micro-SIM.
Now you need to insert the SIM card back into the trays, and the trays to the device.
For iPhone owners, the theme on our site is here - "How to insert a sim card into the iPhone?".