How to go to Australia?
If you decide to emigrate to Australia, then youIt is necessary to know what methods can be used to move to this country for permanent residence. It is worth noting that Australia is a very attractive country, both economically and socially. Willing to move there very much. In this regard, the authorities of the country make demands on people who want to obtain a residence permit rather rigid.
How to go to live in Australia - ways
- Professional immigration;
- Business immigration;
- Family immigration;
- Humanitarian immigration.
Let us consider in detail each of the ways how to leave for Australia.
- Professional immigration. With its help, the Australian authorities are trying to attract as many experienced professionals as possible to the country. Usually, in order to get a visa, you need an invitation from the employer.
- Business immigration. To move to Australia for permanent residence in the program of business immigration, you need to have a serious initial capital, which will open the country's own business. In this case, those candidates who have a positive experience of managing a large company both in the position of a top manager and as a direct business owner have a huge advantage.
- Family immigration. This method is suitable for those who have close relatives in Australia, or those who are going to marry a citizen of the country. Persons who leave for Australia under the program of family immigration are initially issued a two-year visa. Subsequently, after presenting a marriage certificate or other documents of kinship, and also after confirming cohabitation for a minimum of twelve months, you can obtain a permanent residence permit. In the case of a marriage with a citizen of Australia, a residence permit is issued after two years.
- Humanitarian immigration. This program is designed for those who are subjected to religious, ethnic or political persecution in the country of permanent residence. A visa for humanitarian immigration requires irrefutable evidence that your health or life is indeed endangered.
It is worth bearing in mind that any candidate forobtaining a residence permit in Australia must take the exam in English. Usually IELTS certification. And one more obligatory requirements of the authorities of the country is the good state of health of the candidate. To confirm this, you will need to undergo a serious medical commission.