How to disassemble a bicycle?
A bicycle is a convenient, affordable and cheap viewtransport. He is loved by both children and adults. Bike tours bring not only joy and delight, but also a benefit for the whole organism. That's just, even the most expensive and seemingly reliable models can break down. And it becomes clear that every owner should be able to "resuscitate" his vehicle. Let's analyze in this article how to disassemble a bicycle.
Many people believe that they are quite capabledismantle and assemble the bike, but that's not entirely true. In addition, if this is done unnecessarily, but simply so. Without knowing certain knowledge, you can damage the machine.
- First of all, you need to unscrew the bolt, whichis on the handlebars. To do this, you need to put a wooden bar and hit the bolt with a hammer. It is with this procedure and disassembly begins. After the spacer cone leaves the stem tube, the steering wheel will easily turn. Now you have to grip the front wheel with your knees and turn the rudder to the sides. Do turns until the handlebars come out of the fork rod.
- Then inspect the steering wheel and liners. Make sure all is well with the thread of the bolt. It is necessary to make so that the steering wheel of a rudder is carefully fastened, not rotating, and the rudder should, be fixed in a fork.
- Now you can take up the dismantling of the saddle. To do this, unscrew the tightening bolt securing the seat. It is better to stand behind and rest your knees in the rear wheel. Using twisting movements, try to pull the saddle off the holder. If you have bent the shaped amplifier of the lock or the washer, then deeply thread the old incised files, and then assemble the lock, tighten the nuts. Then, treat all the details with kerosene and wipe them dry.
- Considering disassembly, it is necessary to pay specialattention to how to disassemble the wheel of a bicycle. Having turned away nuts of fastening, remove forward and back wheel. Then disassemble and check the bushings. After the air from the wheel chamber is released, you can take up the flashing. From the edges to the middle of the rim, using a flat key, gently squeeze the tires. Be extremely careful, as you can pierce the camera.
- In the bush of the wheel, you must unscrew the lock nut,remove the washer with a mustache, fold the cone. Turn the wheel, pull out the axis with another cone. After that, ball bearings must fall out. Note, the bush cups, where the balls rotated, should be washed with kerosene, dried dry and dried. If the ball bearings are rusted, they must be replaced.
- It is necessary to check whether the cones, fixing nuts, threads, locknuts, etc., are working.
How to disassemble a bicycle fork
- A very important part of the bicycle is depreciationfork. It is on it that all the main load comes when driving is carried out. A broken fork is a very big problem. If this does happen, then remove the old plug. To do this, unscrew the front wheel, remove the steering wheel with handles.
- Then remove the brake, the wing.
- Then remove the lock nuts and bolts that hold the steering fork. To do this, you need to use the bicycle keys and screwdrivers.
- After that, pull out the spring that is on the left side of the fork, and unscrew the lower bolts.
Now you know all about how to disassemblebike yourself. This will allow you to easily repair this technique at home without resorting to the services of a master and not spending extra money on it. We wish you good luck!