How to dance like a robot?
Watch the video
Robot or roboting - the style of street dancing,which appeared in 1967. The dance involves an artistic simulation of the movements of a robot or dummy, the elements of which are popular in nightclubs, on stage and on the street. From our article you will learn how to dance as works.
The dance became popular due to the legendaryMichael Jackson. At the core of the robot is a contraction of muscles, followed by relaxation. Dancers of this direction use rectilinear movements and fixation of points.
Technique of dance Robot
- Before you learn how to dance, pick up the rhythmic music.
- A robot is a machine. Get rid of facial expressions, give the person a cold look, directed to one point.
- Straighten your body and stretch your head up, legs are shoulder-width apart, socks are pointed at the sides, arms below.
- Consider the movement of the head. Imagine that you are in the picture and you need to inspect its corners. Smoothly, start turning the head up to the right, then fixing the position, down-fixing, left-fixation, and finish the movement by lifting the head up.
- Learn to stop. Fill the lungs with air with a deep breath, and when the chest rises, freeze, after a few seconds, exhale the air. Repeat this motion several times.
- Next, imagine that you are a balloon,which is filled with air. In step 5 of the manual, connect your hands. Imagine that you are a doll-puppet and you are pulled for strings. Change the position of the hands, unfolding the body of the body in different directions. Make movements slowly and with pauses. Finish the movement, standing straight and folding your hands together, as if you are sitting at a desk.
- Without removing the position of the hands folded together, turn left and bend your body. You can slowly swing the body in time, then extend your arms to the sides and fold them back.
- Next, work the chest. Lock the head in place, and bend the body up and down.
- The next move is a turn. When turning to the right, stand on the toe of the left leg and slightly bend the knee. When you turn to the left, similar actions with the right foot. Turn your shoulders with your legs.
- Spend the turns half-sitting. Bend your knees and turn the body to the right and left, like you are on a spinning circle.
- The next element includes the movement of the hands andhousing. Turn left and imagine that you want to pick up the box. With the help of direct hands take an imaginary box, turn straight, fixing the position, then turn left and put the box down.
- We make a wave. In this movement, the plasticity and flexibility of the body is important. Start the wave with the right hand, then connect the shoulder, body and finish the movement with a wave on the left hand. Practice doing the usual wave with the help of the abdomen.
- Repeat the described movements several timesto the music in front of the mirror. Connecting the elements - we will get a dance. After working off the movements, you can arrange them according to your taste in chronological order. Think up your dance elements.
To beginners on a note
- Learn the main ligaments. Remember that good improvisation is a well-prepared improvisation.
- Pay more attention to gluing the bundles. The transition from one movement to another should look harmonious.
- Shoot your lessons on video. This will help you evaluate the movement from the outside and learn the errors that you need to work on.