How to dance ballet?
Watch the video
Ballet is a dance art of a highlevel, which is already several hundred years old. More information about the ballet will help our article What is "ballet". It is not easy to dance ballet, because it requires the performer not only elegance and elegance, but also perseverance, physical endurance and patience. In order to learn how to dance ballet, it is best to enter a ballet class or hire an experienced tutor. If there is a desire to do it yourself, then you need to do this regularly, with full force. About how to dance the ballet correctly, and will go further.
How to Dance a Ballet: Basic Exercises
You can learn to dance ballet even for those who do notplans to make a ballet career. After all, even amateur ballet dances will help develop muscle strength and flexibility, improve posture and coordination of movements. It is impossible to learn ballet without a daily repetition of the following exercises:
- Stretching. They need to be done in order to prepare the muscles for exercise, to reduce the risk of injury later. Exercises for stretching should be done both at the beginning of the session, and at the end.
- Learning the six basic ballet positions of the legs - most of the exercises are based on them.
- Squats. Beginners should be dancers in the first and second positions, and more experienced in the fourth and fifth.
- Performing at the machine tool the basic complex of ballet movements.
Such basic movements include:
- demi-pleie - half-squatting and lifting;
- Batman - movement (forward, backward or to the side) of a working leg;
- batman tandu - stretching the working leg;
- batman chet - mah with a foot with a throw at 45 °;
- Grand Batman chetcha - mah with a foot with a large throw at 90 °;
- Relay - lifting on the half-toes or fingers.
Perform the exercises should be to music, which corresponds to the movements of the tempo and rhythm.
Tips for Beginners
- Do not get immediately on pointe shoes - it can lead to foot herbs. In order to stand on pointe shoes, you need to have a strong, trained body, and most importantly, to master the dance technique well.
- Be engaged in a quiet mood: stress will affect the body, visibly hindering movement.
- Be engaged in ballet, only if you are physically healthy: ballet is contraindicated in diseases of bones, muscles, cardiovascular system.
Knowing how to dance the ballet, and having learnedthis beautiful art, you can easily master many other kinds of dance, because people with ballet training most of the movements are given very easily. About how to learn different types of dance can be found in the articles of our site in the section Dances.