How to cook a soup kharcho know quite a lot, but not all are familiar with the real Georgian recipe, which was first cooked this dish. It is presented to your attention below.
Essential Ingredients for Soup
To make soup kharcho you need the following:
- garlic - 20 g;
- lamb - 1 kg;
- mutton fat - 90 g;
- onion - 240 g;
- rice - 200 g;
- clean water - 4 liters;
- tomato paste - 90 g;
- dried coriander - 3 g;
- parsley and dill - 1/3 of the beam;
- table salt - to taste;
- tkemali - 120 g;
- red capsicum - 1 pc;
- hops-suneli - 3 g.
To cook this soup you need to use only fresh meat. It is best to take a brisket to make the dish more rich.
How to cook soup kharcho?
The process of preparing this dish consists of several stages. It is important to follow the sequence of actions that look like this:
- Rinse the lamb under running water. Lay out on a cutting board and use a knife to cut the film. Cut the meat into pieces 2-3 cm in size. Transfer them to a saucepan, pour in water and boil for 40-50 minutes. Be sure to remove the foam during this.
- Peel the onions from the husk. Chop it into small cubes. Porridge wash in cold water. Then chop and transfer to a mortar. Peel the garlic from the husk. Rinse the garlic, add to parsley, carefully clarify the ingredients.
- Lubricate the frying pan with lamb fat. Lay onions and put on medium fire. Add tomato paste. Then mix and fry for 5 minutes. Then add cilantro and hops-suneli.
- Take the rice and go through it. Rinse the groats carefully under running water until the drained water becomes clean. Then put it in broth with boiled mutton. Add the onions, salt and tkemali. Cook it all for 40 minutes. Then put in the soup mashed garlic with parsley, as well as pre-cut into small pieces of chilli. Boil it all for another 5-7 minutes, and then turn it off. Be sure to leave the soup for 10 minutes.
- Pour the grub over the plates. Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve to the table. Bon Appetit!
Useful tips for cooking soup kharcho
If you do not find the dry seasonings that this recipe provides, you can replace them with bay leaf and sweet pepper (peas).
Instead of tomato paste, you can use freshtomatoes. It will be required to take them in the amount of 0.5 kg, wash, rinse with boiling water, peel off, and then finely chop with a knife. Then add the tomatoes to the onions and fry all 7-10 minutes.
To make the taste of soup kharcho more spicy, you can add walnuts to it. But they must first be crushed, and then crushed in a mortar with garlic and parsley.
If you want to make more lean soup, then use beef instead of lamb. It is also recommended to buy a brisket, it is acceptable to take a tenderloin.