How to call Jeff the killer?
Killer Jeff - the hero of numerous kripipast(it is not known who invented "horror stories" roaming the Web). By its popularity, Jeff is almost equal to the Slenderman himself - the faceless Subtle Man. The look of Jeff the killer is so remarkable that it is often used by those programmers who have a strong sense of black humor. Thanks to their efforts at night, some sites pop up windows that depict the deathly pale face of Jeff with insanely bulging eyes and a crooked grin from ear to ear, accompanied by the inscription "Go to bed!". Our instruction to call the killer Jeff is meant for those fans who in reality are looking for meetings with this young psychopath. Consider how you can call Jeff the killer at home
The Call of Jeff the Assassin: Instruction
- To perform the ritual on Jeff's call ontime borrow from my mother or older sister a red lipstick, and even better to avoid catching up beforehand buy a tube of cheap lipstick. In addition to lipstick, you will also need four clean sheets of paper, a knife, a rag and roll of scotch.
- Call Jeff you will succeed only in a multi-storey building (it must be at least five floors).
- When night comes and all the tenants in the house fall asleep,quietly go up to the fifth floor and there on the wall of the staircase with lipstick write the phrase "Go to sleep". This is Jeff's favorite expression, the words "Go to sleep" he tells all his victims.
- Now go down to the first floor, on a piece of paper with lipstick, write the letter "I" and glue the sheet with adhesive tape to the wall.
- On the second floor, leave a sheet on the wall with the word "NOT" written on it, on the third, attach a piece of paper with the inscription "I WANT" on the wall, and on the fourth leave a note for Jeff with the word "SLEEP".
- When the work is done, go home and do something there. To not fall asleep, have a cup of tea or play a computer game.
- After waiting about an hour, go to the entrance to check the results of their labors. Check the beginning with the first floor.
- If you see that the sheets on the wall are outweighedin places, are dirty or smell of rot and grave dampness from them, so sorcery has worked. Then quickly rise to the fifth floor and look at the wall. When you see that your inscription has disappeared, then it's unlikely that anything will help - Jeff has come for you, and he is very close. Maybe the maniac is already behind you. You can only try to escape from him. Run all the way from home somewhere in a crowded place, maybe Jeff will not risk to follow you there.
- If the inscription is still on the wall, youthere are all chances to be saved. Listen to the sound of Jeff's footsteps coming up the stairs. If you hear a suspicious noise, wrap the razor blade around the knife as fast as possible and erase your inscription from the wall. If you have time to do this before you see Jeff, he is no longer dangerous to you.
- By the way, the inscription will have to be erased and in that case,if the spellcasting has not happened, otherwise you may be in danger of a completely different kind, for example, in the morning you may expect a good swagger from your parents or neighbors for a lipstick dyed in the entrance.
If you do not have the thrill of calling Jeff the killer, try calling Bloody Mary.