How to call in Italy?
Recently, a lot of CIS residents are leavingto Italy for work. There and the salary is higher, and the service is better. Information on how to call Italy will be useful to those who want to contact their relatives abroad.
Calls from home phones
Use the algorithm for calls to foreign numbers:
- Go to the long distance network by pressing 8.
- Wait for the answer tone.
- Enter the international network by pressing 10 or 00.
- Dial the country code. In our case, the Italian code is 39.
- Dial the area code or the code of the mobile operator in Italy. A full list of city codes can be found here.
- Dial the phone number and wait for the connection with the subscriber.
Calls from your mobile phone
To make a call from your mobile, simply dial the following combination:
+ 39 / area code or mobile operator / phone number / call key
In this case, + is a special prefix used for calls to foreign numbers, 39 is the Italian code.