How to bake tomatoes?
If the yard is mid-August and you are alreadyimpossibility to get tired of tomatoes in whole raw form or in salads, try to cook baked tomatoes. Photo-lessons with step-by-step illustrations, abundantly presented on the Internet, recipes in cookbooks or ladies magazines will help you master a simple process of preparing them. We, in turn, will also try to make our contribution and offer you a few ideas on how to bake tomatoes in some original way. So, meet our selection of the best recipes for tomatoes baked in the oven!
Tomatoes with cheese
- In order to cook tomatoes, bakedunder cheese, you will need, first of all, naturally, the tomatoes themselves, at the rate of three to four medium tomatoes per one eater. Tomatoes should be flattened, fleshy, bright red, without a pinhole in their tails, but not over-ridden! They should be thoroughly washed and dried.
- The next necessary ingredient is, of course,cheese. It is better if it is a good hard cheese such as Gouda or Edam, moderately spicy and fat. Rub the cheese on a medium grater. One serving requires about a glass of grated cheese. For piquancy in the cheese, you can add chopped garlic - one chopper per glass of cheese.
- Take each tomato, cut with a sharp knifeits base, lay it with a cut upward and cut into plates less than a centimeter thick, only do not cut them to the end! The spout of the tomato should remain intact and bind the tomato slices in the form of a fan.
- Carefully push apart the tomato slices, salteach section and spread a spoonful of cheese-garlic mixture into it. When the whole tomato is sandwiched, spread it into a mold and take the next one. Sprinkle the tomatoes with ground black pepper, chopped parsley and put in an oven, heated to 200 * C for 10-15 minutes.
Almost similarly prepared and tomatoes baked with garlic, which, unlike tomatoes with cheese, can be served not only hot, but also in a cold form.
Tomatoes with garlic
- Take six ripe tomatoes oblongforms (they are sometimes called "cream" in the people), and cut them along into two parts. Lay them in sections up on a parchment covered with a baking sheet and salt.
- Mix in one bowl four tablespoons of olive oil, a spoon of white breadcrumbs, two crushed chives and two tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Spread this mixture on top of the tomato boats and bake them in the oven at a temperature of about 200 * C until soft.
Potatoes baked with tomatoes
The dish is the simplest in cooking, but very tasty and spectacular looking on the table.
- Take a kilogram of medium-sized smooth potatoes of the same size, it's mine and cook it in uniforms until ready, drain the water and cool it.
- In the meantime, cut into thick thick circlesripe fleshy tomatoes. Circles need twice as much as boiled potatoes. For our purposes, only the circles from the middle of tomatoes are suitable, the "roast" can be eaten during cooking.
- Hard cheese cut into thin wide slices, in the same amount as the tomato slices.
- Potatoes are cleaned and cut along into two parts, each dip into a vegetable oil and put into a fire-resistant shape with a cut upwards, salt and pepper.
- For each half we put a circle of tomato, we put a slice of cheese on top and send the oven until the cheese melts and swells.
Chicken baked with tomatoes
- Pre-marinate chicken thighs (twohip for one serving) in a mixture of olive oil, salt, lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper and your favorite herbs. Marin them for at least an hour, and if possible, leave them in the marinade for the night.
- Lay the thighs in one layer in a refractory shape, oiled, and put them in an oven, heated to 200 * C., where they bake them for about forty minutes.
- Small tomatoes, preferably varieties of "cherry"wash, dry, dipped in olive oil and put them on top of the chicken, salt, sprinkle with pepper, chopped parsley, rosemary leaves and send all this into the oven for another quarter of an hour. The number of tomatoes in four portions (8 thighs) can vary from half to one kilogram, depending on your taste.
Baked chicken with tomatoes
- For two servings you will need two chicken fillets. Each of them cut flat along into two parts. As a result of this operation, you should get four natural chicken cutlets. Cover them with food film and lightly beat off with a meat hammer. Sprinkle each chopped paprika, salt, pepper and dried basil and leave them under the film for a quarter of an hour.
- Meanwhile, two large tomatoes cut into circles, three on a large grater 100 - 200 grams of hard cheese.
- Put the pieces on the oiled parchmentfillets, grease them with mayonnaise or sour cream, put tomatoes on them, add salt and cover everything with grated cheese. Bake in the oven with medium heat for about twenty minutes, and immediately served on the table.
Baked peppers with tomatoes
- Take two large thick-walled bulgarianpepper red or orange. Wash them, dry and cut them along in half, without cutting off the tails. Clean seeds and septums from the halves. Salt and pepper them from the inside and put them on a greased baking sheet cut up.
- Put in each half fourcherry tomatoes, sprinkle them with a dried marjoram and basil, add a slice of chopped garlic, lightly pour olive oil and add a balsamic balsamic vinegar.
- Cover them with foil and bake for about a quarter of an hour at a temperature of 200 * C. After that, reduce the temperature a little, remove the foil and hold them in the oven for another ten minutes.