How to bake syrniki?
Those who have not had time to have breakfast, have lunch ordine to read is not recommended! Because we will talk about very tasty things. And if more specifically, then how to make cheese cakes from cottage cheese in the oven. Thanks to curd they are very lush, tasty, and differ little from buns.
Ingredients for cheese cakes in the oven
What will you need for cooking?
First - it's cottage cheese, there will be enough twobundles. In addition, you will definitely need wheat flour, two egg yolks, five tablespoons of sugar, one sachet with vanilla, one teaspoon of baking powder for dough, and salt and oil, which you will wipe the baking tray.
Let's Get Ready
Now the fun begins - cooking! How to bake syrniki? This instruction will help you.
- Pound eggs with granulated sugar.
- Put the syrup rubbed through the sieve, as well as a pinch of salt and vanillin. Stir it all to a homogeneous state.
- Now pour out the baking powder, the flour, previously sifted, and mix the whole mass. Adjust the amount of flour at different moisture curds.
- Now form the cheese cakes in the oven. They are baked in many ways: they can be made in small silicone molds or cut out with a shot from the rolled dough, with the help of figured forms for biscuits and so on.
- Now top the cheeses with your favorite whipped egg yolk and put on a greased baking sheet.
- The last step is to heat the oven to 180-190degrees and bake syrniki about thirty minutes before the test is ready. After the cookies are cooked, turn off the oven and leave the cooked items for a few minutes. Bon Appetit!