How to arrange an exhibition?
The exhibition is one of the ways to familiarize people withcreativity. Currently, such events are organized quite often and are popular among the general public. But in order to attract people to familiarize themselves with the exhibits, you need to know how to arrange the exhibition and do it right.
To attract the attention of visitors can be differentways. Particular interest in the public is caused by elements that can be seen from afar. They include bright balloons, posters, ribbons and so on. To make people not pass by, and interesting music will help you to come to your exhibition. We propose to consider in more detail how to arrange an exhibition on the example of a book exhibition and an exhibition of children's drawings.
To attract the maximum number of people to your exhibition, do not forget about its design. Use the following methods:
- musical accompaniment;
- bright design;
- advertising posters (ads);
- non-standard design;
- individual invitations for guests;
- creative name.
Exhibition of drawings
Thinking about how to design a children's exhibition,it is worth taking care of the place of its holding. Excellent will take place such an event in the school or kindergarten, as well as in any other institution of children's focus. For registration you will need:
- PVA glue;
- paper clips (better plastic);
- colored braid;
- tailor pins;
- stands or subframes;
- monophonic tissue.
It is worth noting that any picture or drawingwill look much more interesting if you mark them in a frame. In our case, perfectly fit matress. To make it you will need 2 sheets of cardboard of the same format for each drawing. Please note that the cardboard must be a bit larger in size than the work that you will make out.
- Glue the picture on the center of the first sheet of cardboard, so that there is space left on each side.
- From the second sheet (preferably colored) cut outframe, which will slightly go to the picture itself. Alternatively, the frame can be made from a conventional self-adhesive film. Thus, each work will look beautiful and attract people's attention.
- It remains only to sign the work and attach it with tailor's needles, colored paper clips or ribbons to your stands, pre-covered with fabric.
- Do not forget to print the exhibition's name separately. It should be interesting, but not too long.
Exhibition of books
Do you think about how to make a book exhibition? There are a lot of proven methods, which, be sure to attract to you not one viewer. So, let's start:
- Actively use the portraits of the authors of books. Many will wonder who wrote this or that literary masterpiece. In addition, portraits will be an excellent design of the hall itself.
- Hang up a thematic art reproductions near the books.
- A good addition will be the posters devoted to the book or the work of its author.
- Use items that can help recreate the image of the era you need.
A couple of words about the placement and design of the books themselves:
- Alternate books with a dark and light cover. This will accentuate and shade every cover.
- Larger books put in the center of the shelf or alternate them through one with the small ones.
- Do not post books in ascending or descending format.
- Do not put books on top of each other.
- The most important book can be identified by placing separately from all the others on the central shelf.
Note: to order an exhibition of drawings, books, photographs or any other exhibition, do not use more than three colors. As you know, color creates a certain mood of a person. If your exhibition is aimed at a young audience, use contrasting colors. If older people, use halftones and muted shades.