How to apply the tonal foundation on the face correctly: video and step-by-step instructions for applying the foundation with fingers, sponge and brush to mask skin imperfections and wrinkles
The skin of the face is what they see and notice in the first place, looking at the person. Perfect skin attracts looks and causes admiration. But, unfortunately, not all girls can boast the perfect color and skin of the face. Some hide flaws with concealer. In some, it looks neat, while in others the effect of a mask is obtained. How to avoid it and how to properly apply foundation, as well as other beauty secrets, we consider below.
The main thing in the article
Types of tonal bases and methods of their application
Every year the beauty industry is replenished with the most daring and diverse novelties, and manufacturers of various brands delight their fans with the latest cosmetics for the face. Tone is one of the most important components of any proper makeup.
Types and methods of applying a tonal framework:
- Liquid- The rather heavy texture of such a base is suitable for solemn occasions, it conceals flaws and other errors well. It is better not to use liquid tonal basis for every day.
- BB and SS creams- appeared quite recently, but managed to catch the fancy of most women. Significant advantages allow you to use this product every day.BB cream- light, corrects imperfections, suitable for inflamed skin and masks small wrinkles. And to the meritsCC CreamThey include not only the above, but also moisturizing, durability, protection from ultraviolet rays, and most importantly, it easily adjusts to the color of your skin.
- Mousse- the air consistency of the product is practically not felt on the face, thus it does not make the skin heavier and does not create the effect of a mask. Therefore, this framework is not able to mask the flaws and pigmentation of the skin.
- Fluid- the easiest and weightless basis. This product is best used in hot weather. The base gives shine and is suitable for perfect skin, as due to its lightness it is not able to hide errors.
Cream sticks- the dense texture of this framework is designed to hide all the flaws of the skin of the face. Due to its heavy consistency it contains a large amount of fat, which makes it unsuitable for oily and inflamed skin.
Cream powder- this base is well absorbs excess sebum, tightly masks the face. It gives the skin a velvety and smoothness, while removing oily shine.
- Cream- the universal basis is suitable for daily use. It perfectly corrects and masks light imperfections and is quite easily combined with other corrective means.
Mineral- light and weightless tone foundation. Because of its almost imperceptible texture, it is not able to hide flaws.
Before applying the foundation and make-up in general, it is necessary to cleanse the skin of the face. It is not only a wash, but an easy peeling or scrubbing of the skin.
After the cleaning procedure, apply a primer, with the help of his skin will become smooth and even.After the primer, you can apply a tone foundation and the rest of decorative cosmetics. All these actions are necessary for the skin to be perfectly smooth, and the makeup is preserved for a long time.
Rules for the selection of tonal framework (cream) to skin color
- The tonal basis is always chosen according to the color of your skin. The hue, formula, texture should match your skin.
- When buying a tonal foundation, ask to check it for compatibility with your skin. To do this, just put a drop of beauty product on the groove of the skin of the hand between the thumb and index finger.
- Another way to choose the perfect tone to your face is to apply a strip of tonal tool on your cheek, if the strip does not stand out, then this is your tone.
- If this is not enough, you can apply the product to the area between the face and neck, if the tonal base does not stand out or is slightly lighter, then it suits your complexion.
How to choose a tonal foundation to your skin type?
Tostayedbloomingnatural,is necessarypick up .
Basic principles of applying a tonal framework
- Start applying the tonal foundation from the center of the face.Forehead, nose, chin - this is where the coating should be more dense.
- On the periphery, apply the tool with light strokes - cheeks, cheekbones, jaw part of the face.
- In the area under the eyes and on the eyelids also do not forget to put light movements.
- For persistent makeup, use makeup basics.
- To hide skin defects, use concealer of the color that will neutralize the color of your defect. Red spots are green concealer, blue circles are orange concealer, purple are yellow. Apply it on top of the makeup base.
- To make the tonal tool easier to spread over the face, squeeze a little of the product onto the outer part of the arm before applying. Then in small portions apply to the skin. Thus, you contribute to the heating of the base and its contact with the skin.
- If you do makeup for every day, do not apply too much money. If for a photo - it is necessary to carefully work out each skin area.
Preparing the face for applying the tonal framework
To apply a tonal foundation, it is not enough just to squeeze a small amount of the product out of the tube and cover the skin with it.It is necessary to carefully prepare the skin of the face, it depends on the appearance after applying makeup, the appearance after rinsing, and the most important thing is the long preservation of the makeup on your face in its original form.
Preparation of facial skin:
- wash your grooming detergent;
- apply a small amount of scrub and massage the face with massaging movements;
- wash out the balances;
- for even color and texture, apply a make-up base on the skin;
- light movement of the fingers, hand or sponge, apply a tonal framework.
If your skin is sufficiently smooth and smooth, then it is not necessary to idealize it with a foundation. It is good enough to remove dirt and tired skin cells.
Drawing foundation on the skin of the face: step by step instructions
For a beautiful make-up, and most importantly persistent, you need the correct sequence of all steps. You can not put shadows, and then cover the flaws with a tonal basis. The pledge of beautiful and well-groomed skin is in the correct sequence of applying the tonal framework.
- Prepare your face for applying tone. Namely, carry out the procedure of cleaning, moisturizing and applying a basic makeup base.
- Squeeze a small amount of tonal resources to the outside of the brush.
- Blot a little bit of the product and apply it on the central parts of the face: forehead, nose, chin. Regardless of what you apply foundation, do it with light massage movements.
- Then move towards the periphery. The closer to the hair and ears you approach, the less you need to have a tonal means.
- After applying the tonal framework, you need to fix the result using a little light powder. It is enough to put on the tips of a large brush, barely touching the powder. Lightly apply to face.
Masking skin imperfections: how to apply foundation?
In order to hide the imperfections of the skin, it takes more than the correctness of the application, how much the use of the right tools.
An important rule for eliminating problem areas of the skin is that non-relief problems are eliminated before applying the tonal framework, and relief after applying the foundation.
- For masking it is necessary to use color bases, concealers and other correctors, using the color spectrum rule. The tonal framework does not carry the function of masking problem areas.The task of this cream is to even out the skin color and give it a smooth natural texture.
- Clean the skin of the face, apply the base, then apply the second base - it will hide the problematic protrusions and redness. After that you can apply a tonal foundation. If skin problems still bother you, you can use the corrector. And only after that fix the result with the help of a crumbly powder.
Powder must be driven in circular motions into the skin, not rubbed.
How to apply foundation to hide wrinkles?
- To hide wrinkles, apply a tonal tool is necessary as well as in other cases. But before you start, clean your face and then apply a base under makeup. This will hide light imperfections and reduce pores.
- Next, apply a masking agent for the eye area. This will give your face a rested and blooming look. In order for wrinkles to be well masked, it is best to use a tone with a lifting effect or an age effect.
- To visually remove the wrinkle, put a reflective concealer in the area of the very hollow and work through this area. This will remove the shadow and visually make the wrinkle less noticeable.
- You apply powder in the minimum quantity, otherwise it can be hammered into depth of a wrinkle that will give out its presence.
How to apply foundation with fingers?
- Applying a tone with your fingers is the best option. Firstly, the warmth of the hands helps to warm the base, and thus helps to lie down evenly.
- Secondly, only with the help of fingers you can feel and work through every part of the skin. Fingers can easily disguise all the flaws and errors.
- Thirdly, being an accurate and sensitive instrument, the fingers of the hands will easily work out such areas of the face as the wings of the nose, the corners of the mouth, facial wrinkles.
- Work through the middle of the face, then lightly massage your fingers from the center to the side.
How to apply a tonal foundation sponge?
- For applying the base with a dry sponge fit thick textures. Means for this type of application consumes a large amount, and the texture of the face turns out to be dense and noticeable.
- An alternative to dry sponge is wet sponge. Thanks to the moisture that is inside the sponge, the tonal framework will not be absorbed and will easily fall on the face.Outwardly, it looks more neat and natural.
- It is necessary to apply the tone with the help of the sponge in the same sequence as with other tools.
How to apply a tonal foundation with a brush?
- For applying tones with a brush, you must use a tool with synthetic pile, since natural nap absorbs 80% of the product.
- First, the base is distributed in the center of the face. Then you need to move the brush from the center to the side. Thoroughly, literally push in, and not gloss over the area around the eyes to remove the effect of bruises under the eyes.
Collect the cream from the back of your hand so that the product warms up and lies easily on the face.
How to fix the tonal basis?
- Apply the base, correctors, and then the tone is not enough for the result to last long. To fix the tone you need to apply powder.
- It is best to use loose powder for fastening. It is this texture that will give the skin a matting effect and will not allow it to creep away.
- In addition, the use of powder does not allow the applied base layer to roll.
On areas that you specifically highlighted the proofreader, powder should not be applied.
Secrets of applying foundation cream on the skin
- In winter, before applying the tone, it is better to lubricate the skin with a moisturizing light water-based cream in advance, then the makeup will always look fresh and neat.
- To give a face shine, add a little strobing cream to the foundation (face modeling that emphasizes dignity, opposite contouring).
- In order for the tonal framework to retain its durability longer, use a loose powder.
- Do not apply the tone in several layers, as this will give the face a mask effect.
- Do not use a tonal foundation darker than the color of your neck skin. It is better to use a brighter tone, as you can make adjustments with blush.
Video: how to apply a tonal foundation?
The tonal mask has remained far behind. Now, to face looked alive and natural, you can use the tonal framework. The main thing is to find the right tone and use it correctly. After the correct application of the tone, your skin will shine, you will not have a feeling of tension, and most importantly - a reflection in the mirror will pleasantly surprise you.