How much money to take to Egypt?
Trip to Egypt is a great opportunitybreak out of the familiar atmosphere of gray everyday life and enjoy the southern climate. But, planning it for the first time, we usually do not know how much money to take to Egypt to fully enjoy the rest. Therefore, further we shall try to calculate the approximate budget of such trip on two people with an average earnings.
First of all, we take into account the cost of a week roundto Egypt, which includes insurance, air travel, meals, accommodation in a hotel for five stars. The average amount of such a voucher will be about one thousand dollars. It is paid to the tour operator.
Now go directly to the question of how much money to take to Egypt for the organization of recreation, which will include the purchase of souvenirs, tours and, perhaps, diving.
- Immediately calculate the cost of travel, which will cost two for $ 30.
- Further we will provide for spending on small snacks,purchase of fruit in the market and a possible dinner in the Egyptian restaurant. If the fruit and small snacks during the excursions you can stay at $ 10, then a full-fledged romantic dinner will cost between $ 25 for two. Total, $ 35 - for food.
- The next article of expenditure will include excursions. Their route will depend on the city in which you decided to go. We will calculate the costs for the most popular resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, because exactly there is the largest number of attractions that you want to visit. The most popular are excursions to the ancient Christian monastery of St. Catherine, which includes a climb to Mount Sinai ($ 90), a visit to the Color Canyon ($ 100) and the famous national reserve Ras Mohammed ($ 80). Also you can order a safari on ATV, which will cost $ 80. Total, if you decide to participate, at least in three events, this will cost you around $ 300.
- Expenses for entertainment will be similar ($ 300). They include various kinds of marine entertainment - diving, catamaran riding, windsurfing and bananas. Diving is the most expensive entertainment, because it costs $ 50 per hour. But if you are not a professional divers, you will need an additional $ 500-600.
- Buying souvenirs and spending on tips, will be relatively small - about $ 80.
Total, after making simple calculations, we answer the question how much money is needed in Egypt: $ 745 (+ 500-600 $, in case you still decide to do diving with an instructor).