How do the splits?
Watch the video
Many of us have an obsession for a long time, andmaybe just a childhood dream or even a professional desire to learn how to sit on a twine. And not only to learn, but even to learn this difficult exercise. It's not so easy to do it quickly, as it may seem at first glance.
How to sit on a twine: training
To learn this, it is necessary to observea few very simple rules during the execution of exercises, consisting in training the flexibility of the legs and the degree of their "eversion". To begin with, plan your classes in such a way that every day you have the opportunity to devote more than half an hour to training.
The lessons will include:
- warming up the muscles;
- direct stretching;
- relaxing exercises.
Having created a schedule, create conditions so that you do not interfere with training.
Stretch the body
Training begins with a warm-up. It's great if you have your own warm-up technique, but we advise you to resort to the following:
- We start with the head: circular movements, "roll" the head on the shoulders.
- We pass to the shoulders: bending his hands in his elbows and pressing his fingers to his shoulders, "flapping his wings." Then we turn back and forth. The legitimate question is: why, I claim to be a twine? We are dispersing blood, warming the body, doing so prevention from rheumatism.
- Hands: we twist straight, extended arms in both directions (back-forward) for 10-12 times a minimum. You can make a "mill".
- Loins: hands in the lock, stretch forward-left-right-down. Did they touch the floor? Great, good sign!
- Legs: marching on the spot, ridiculously picking up his knees.
We warm up the muscles
The best way to warm up your muscles is running or jumping fromskipping rope. If the conditions do not allow you to cut circles in the living space or neighbors do not approve of rhythmic tapping of your feet on their ceiling, running on the spot will help you out. Pretty soft, quiet, safe. Not so effective, but still. It is possible to continue our march from the moment of warming up of legs, only we will add here still their uvorot in a knee at the moment of a raising. It is difficult, but at the same time, we will tighten the coordination of movements.
Already warmer? Great, we go to the most important!
How to sit on a twine: stretching and exercises for flexibility
- Let's find a reliable support. The back of the bed, the door handle will do. Chairs are excluded - they are unreliable friends, you can get hurt by falling on your back. We hold on to the support of the hand and begin to produce the mahi foot. If you hold with your left hand, then throw your left foot, and vice versa. The most important thing is to keep your leg straight, do not bend at the knee. It does not matter how high you get, the main thing is quality. Especially, at first time high and will not work. Do not worry, if you train regularly, then later easily touch your foot to the shoulder. Impressive?
- Now attacks. We bend one leg and sit on it, and the back leg is free, stretch. Begin to make a smooth (!) Spring movement down. Get ready, it will hurt! Yes, the process of stretching the ligaments is accompanied by a slight pain. Do not try to overcome this barrier by a jerk - you will stretch the bundles, which is very painful and long heals! God forbid, you'll still be torn. Then the idea of stretching for a long time will have to be left, and it is unlikely that you will want to take any more risks. Each leg is stretched in this way for two or three minutes.
- Legs shoulder width apart. Inclination: to the left foot, to the center, to the right leg. 10 times the minimum.
- Now rolling is something that is very necessary toit is correct to sit on the twine. Again, we sit on one foot, but the other is not back, but to the side. We roll, we move our weight from one foot to the other, while trying to lower the ass as low as possible to the ground. About 25 times will be enough.
- Sit down on the floor, legs together and stretched forward,do ear. Knees are pressed to the ground. We try to press our belly and chest against our legs. Traditionally, it is advised to reach for the socks, but knowing the nature of the people (it itself dragged on like this), most likely, it will only lead to a hunchback than to a stretch of the tendons. Be prepared for the fact that after training to sit on the twine, you will have aches in the knees or somewhere else. We advise only to try to perform all exercises smoothly and without jerks.
- Pulling your chest to your feet, 10-15 times is enough. No, where did you get up early? There are a few important things ahead that need to be learned in order to sit on the splits quickly.
- Now we spread our legs, we stretch forward, without bendingof the knees. About 15 times is enough. Then we reach each leg alternately: left-right-left-right. In the amount not less than 20 times. Remember the smoothness and pressed knees!
- Now the "tin". Sit straight, bend the left leg so that you can put a chin on it. Then, take it to the left, as far as possible. We begin to press the knee (and with it the whole squiggle made of the foot) to the ground! The lower, the better, but without fanaticism - worse than the click of the pop-up joint, I did not hear anything, and you do not want that! We repeat attempts with each leg 10 times.
After much suffering, let's try to make a twine. Just do not expect to do it right away - do not take chances. We do not need injuries, right? Let's start with the longitudinal, then try the transverse.
How to sit on the cross strand?
For him is not enough beautiful stretching - you needand also the unfluctuating leg swivel. For example, a child can make this easier than an adult. Adult longitudinal twine is given much easier than transverse - there is no need for such a dodge. Learn more in detail the training video - it will help you.
For such a twine, another specialExercise, however it will take a long time. Take a pile of books and sit on it, spreading your legs, like in a cross-twine. The original height of the stack of books should correspond to the maximum possible level, to which you can go down. After a few minutes of this "sitting", remove one book and go down so that you can sit quietly on a pile of books that has become lower. So, taking out gradually one book from the pile, you stretch the bundles and sit on the string. But do not overdo it! To sit down at once all the same it will not turn out, even with such exercise. A lot of training is important!
I note that you can not neglect pain. But after sitting for 15 seconds, giving up is not the thing. It is necessary to stretch in attempts to make a twine for at least a minute.