How do I update my browser?
Updating the browser can save you from manyunpleasant moments: errors, breakdowns and attacks of intruders on your computer. That's why you need to know how to update your browser. Consider ways to update the most common browsers.
Updating Google Chrome
The creators of this browser claim that itthe most friendly to the user. And it is not groundless. Therefore, updates to Google Chrome happen automatically. But if you want to control the update list yourself, do the following:
- In the upper right corner, find the button with the wrench.
- If available updates are - next to the key will be a small arrow pointing up.
- Click on this button and select "Update Google Chrome".
- The system prompts you to restart the browser, but if you do not want to do this, click the "Not now" button. When you open the browser the next time, updates will happen automatically.
How to update Internet Explorer
This browser is official for Windows. Developers do everything possible to please their users. All the time, new functions are added to the browser and new useful options.
To update Internet Explorer, you need to go to the official Windows update site: update the Internet Explorer browser.
Then click on the button "Download the latestversion. " We specify our operating system and a convenient language, download and run the installation file. Then follow the instructions - and everything, the browser is updated.
In the latest versions of Windows operating systemsthere is an automatic update of all parameters. If this option is enabled, new versions and updates will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Updating Mozilla FireFox
Mozilla FireFox is another popular browser with a very nice design. Too it is constantly optimized to please its users. Here's a way to update your browser for free:
- We find the "Help" menu in the control panel.
- We go in it and search for the item "About FireFox" - for owners of 4 and later versions of the browser. If you have an earlier version, immediately look for the item "Check for updates".
- In new versions, check for updates appears in the window that opens with information about the program.
- Then everything happens automatically - you just need to follow the instructions.
In Opera, almost everything:
- We find the menu "Help".
- In it - the search for updates.
- Next, the window of the official site of Opera opens, where you will be offered to download the new version.
- Click "Download and install".
- You can also configure automatic updating of your browser.
This browser is designed specifically for Apple users, but now works with Windows. Also this is the most designer browser. To update Safari, do the following:
- We go to the official website: http://www.apple.com/en/sitemap/.
- We find below in the menu "Downloads and Updates".
- In the opened section we go to the Internet menu.
- Then download the latest version of Safari.
- When downloading the program itself will offer you - will start or save this file. By clicking "run" you will immediately start the update.
That's all you need to know in order to update your browser.