How correctly to do a pregnancy test? What tests are there?
Planning pregnancy women, having found out on the test two strips, immediately run to the gynecologist for its confirmation. But not everyone leaves the office with a smile on his face.Many experts disappoint with the fact that there is no pregnancy. This is due to the fact that not all women do the test correctly.
Meanwhile, on his back there is an instruction telling how to do the pregnancy test correctly, but not everyone reads it carefully.
How correctly to do a pregnancy test? For a reliable result it is necessary to follow the following rules:
- the test should be started only on the second day of menstruation delay;
- In the evening, reduce fluid intake;
- The test should be conducted in the morning - immediately after you get out of bed;
- before using the test it is necessary to check the expiration date;
- when opening the package with the test, it is necessary to be careful not to damage the test strip;
- urinate only in a dry and clean container;
- do not touch the test with your hands in the area where the reagent is applied;
- after using the test, it must be placed horizontally on a clean surface;
- the result should be evaluated not later than in 10 minutes.
In anticipation of pregnancy, every woman wants tolearn about their situation much earlier, without waiting for a delay in menstruation, so it is important to remember how to properly do a pregnancy test. If a woman has an early ovulation, for example, on the 10-11 day of the cycle, then on the 25th day of the cycle, that is before the delay, she will be able to learn about pregnancy by making a test.
Also learn about your situation before the delay willmom, who is waiting for the twins. The fact is that in the presence of pregnancy a woman develops a hCG hormone. It is he who "strikes" the test strip, so if a woman has this hormone, the test will necessarily show it in the form of a second strip. If a woman becomes pregnant with twins, hCG is produced 2 times more, which allows the test to determine the pregnancy long before the delay.
When the pregnancy test shows twostrips, this does not yet indicate its normal course. In pregnancy developing outside the uterus, the test can only determine the presence of it, so in the ectopic pregnancy, hCG is often produced in the same volume as in the normal course.
In the pharmacy you can also purchase the most sensitive pregnancy test, which determines it already 7 days after the introduction into the endometrium of the uterus of the fetal egg.
- Inkjet tests - very convenient to use, do not require the use of capacity;
- electronic tests - on the scoreboard appears "+" or "-";
If you do not know how to properly do a pregnancy test, you can consult a pharmacist.
Also you can learn about pregnancy by the signs,which can manifest from the first days of pregnancy: nausea, sometimes vomiting; tenderness of the mammary glands; pulling pains in the lower segment of the abdomen; headaches; fatigue; dizziness.