Ginger - beneficial properties and contraindications
Good afternoon, the topic of today's conversation "Ginger useful properties and contraindications"
Perennial herb: Ginger - pharmacy or medicinal.
Grow mainly in China, India, Australia, Indonesia, West Africa.
Widely used in cooking and medicine.
And so in our kitchen ginger root.
What is this miraculous product, about which so much talk, what is its benefit?
How is he so famous, how to choose, store and cook him?
This is what I want to tell you.
In Russia, Japanese cuisine was taught to ginger, sushi is recommended to eat with ginger, so that when changing dishes, repel the taste of one fish before serving another.
This miraculous root contains all the B vitamins, vitamin C, plant fiber, magnesium, calcium, sodium, iron, phosphorus, potassium.
Useful properties of ginger
We begin with the latest research conducted by Columbia University in New York, in the Department of Anesthesiology and Ronematology.
In ginger, a substance called gingerol was found, this substance is very helpful in bronchial asthma. Gingerol helps medical drugs to expand the bronchi, that is, the effectiveness of drugs is greatly increased.
Its maximum amount is in fresh and pickled form, in gingerol dried ginger is 20% less.
- Ginger has the strongest bactericidal action, that is, is a natural antibiotic, it can even kill such strains as E. coli.
- It actively stimulates salivation and practically sanitizes our oral cavity.
- An excellent appetite stimulant and improves digestion.
- Food flavored with ginger seems to be more saturated, which leads to a quick hunger with less food, so nutritionists recommend it as a means to help you lose weight.
- Ginger stimulates metabolic processes, burns fats, and is used in various diets.
- Clears toxins, removes slags, improves overall health, memory, eyesight.
- Well helps with colds, cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Strengthens blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, lowers blood cholesterol.
- Ginger is useful for men, this seasoning helps to improve blood circulation, increases potency, its constant ingestion, reduces the risk of prostatitis.
- For treatment, tinctures, decoctions, infusions, teas are made from ginger.
Recipe spirit tincture with ginger
200 g of ginger to clean, cut into small pieces, placed in a liter jar and poured vodka or 40% alcohol under the neck, cover with a lid and insist 2 - 3 weeks, shaking the jar daily.
Strain, add 2 tablespoons of honey and before meals 2 times a day, take 1 teaspoon.
Grate 3 teaspoons of ginger on a fine grater, pour boiling water (400 ml) in a thermos, leave for 20 minutes, take half a glass with lemon, honey or sugar 3 to 4 times a day.
Put 1 teaspoon of finely grated ginger into a glass, pour boiling water over it, cover with a saucer and leave for 5-10 minutes, drain, add sugar, honey, lemon.
This tea will help pregnant women in the first half of pregnancy with toxemia, cold.
Ginger tea for weight loss
- Put 1 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger, 1 tablespoon of honey into a glass of boiled water, and add 1 lemon juice, leave for 3 - 5 minutes
- In a thermos pour 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh root, 50 grams of honey and lemon juice, pour 1 liter of boiling water and leave for about an hour.
Drink this tea an hour before meals or two hours after.
You can add cinnamon sticks, it also has fat burning properties.