Eastern wisdom rules three things
All your ailments, grief and misfortune, your badwell-being, anger and discontent with life - a consequence of your thoughts and actions! We often forget about the most important, we exchange for material trifles, and in fact the most important thing is to live in harmony with yourself.
Once an old sage said that there are only 3 things on which, in fact, our whole life is built. It is the number 3 that has a sacred meaning in almost all religions and cultures of the world.
This golden rule of 3 things reveals the essence of eternal values, which are the essence of our universe. By sticking to it, you will learn the secret of happiness and you will see how your life is gradually improving!
- 3 things should not be lost: peace, hope, honor.
- 3 things in life are the most valuable: love, belief, trust.
- 3 things in life are unreliable: power, luck, fortune.
- 3 things determine a person: work, honesty, achievements.
- 3 things destroy a person: wine, pride, anger.
- 3 things are the hardest to say: "I love you", "Forgive me," "Help me."
Share this priceless wisdom with your family and friends! The keys to cherished happiness are your actions and attitude to yourself and others. Do not let these keys get rusty!