Diver leash: upgrade snap to predator
Fishing for a predator, we come across somedifficulties in the fishing process: you need a significant casting, and rigging does not give such an opportunity, you need to hold the bait near the bottom, use very slow wiring. Suchcases, the undisputed assistant fisherman becomes a diversionary leash.
What is this leash?
A diversion was called such a leash only becauseAccording to its purpose, it must be set aside for a rig or sinker. The main criteria that apply to it are stiffness and sufficient length.
By its structure, the branch leash can be conditionally divided into a leash for fishing with artificial nozzles and a leash for natural attachments (veins).
The first version of the leash is made of elasticthin wire (the guitar string will suit you best). The main thing is that the leash should not allow the rig to sink to the bottom, thereby keeping it in the bottom layer, on a promising place.
The diverting lead for natural attachments can be used from the material slightlythicker than in the first case. Since its task here is not to let the live-bait grab a tackle around the main line.
How to make a lead-off leash?
Such an adaptation is simple enough to makehimself. It is enough to have a guitar string and pliers. First, we make the workpiece slightly larger than the length of the leash itself. Basically, the length of the leash is 30-40 centimeters. With the help of pliers, make a loop and wind the excess string over the base. This loop will serve to fasten the nozzle itself. The other side can be directly tied to a triple swivel or you can make another buckle.
The leash is mounted on the main line in several ways.
If we catch on artificial lures -then we catch it for ten centimeters before the end of the main line. At the end of the line we put the sinker. In this form, the leash in the water will be above the weight of 10 centimeters, that is, in the bottom layer.
The second version is designed foruse of natural bait and is used mainly on rods for a predator equipped with a float. Here we mount our invention at a distance that is necessary for fishing. Basically for catching on zhivtsa use deviation from a sinker on 30 centimeters. ATIn this case, the inhabitant will not be able to huddle up in snags or to get wrapped up in the main line.
Benefits, which gives a leash for fishing
- This lead allows you to snap in the vicinity of the bottom.
- Keeps the nozzle at a distance from the main line, thereby reducing the chance of entanglement snap.
- The branch lead to the pike, due to the material from which it is made, has a high reliability - it is impossible to eat a predator.
- It gives you the opportunity to play with a nozzleslow motion. Due to the fact that the wire keeps snap practically parallel to the bottom and does not give it the opportunity to drown, we play the nozzle without its movement.
- It is possible, if necessary, to significantly increaserange of casting, because the sinker is on the side and does not burden the bait, which can not be said about the classic fishing for wobblers, twisters. In addition, you can always put the weight sinker.