Chak-chak at home: simple recipes for chak-chak in Tatar style and not only
Chuck chuck at home
This is a traditional classic and the most proven, one of the best options that I have tried and done. I suggest using this step-by-step instruction with a photo.
We will need:
- wheat flour - 0.5 kg
- egg - 5 pcs.
- granulated sugar - 1/3 Art.
- Cognac or vodka - 1 tbsp
- honey - 1.5-2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 600-700 ml
1. So, how do you make dough on a chak-chuck? Do not think that this occupation is very difficult, in fact, if you cook at home, and even for your loved ones, then you will certainly succeed, the main thing is to follow the preparation steps given in this article. The very first action is to beat the eggs with a mixer, you should get foam.
2. How to make chak-chak crisp and very light? To do this, first of all, add an alcoholic drink “under the degree”, I mean this, any alcohol, I usually take brandy or vodka.You need literally 1-1.5 tbsp for 5 eggs, pour it in a thin stream to beaten eggs.
3. Now take all the flour, and be sure to sift it through a sieve.
Important! If you do not sift the flour through a sieve, then it will not be saturated with oxygen, it will affect the taste characteristics of this oriental sweetness.
Gradually stir in, pour in the beaten eggs.
4. If you see that the dough is thin, then add more flour. It should turn out to be a homogeneous consistency, without any lumps and blotches. Roll into a ball and put it to rest for a couple of minutes (10-15 minutes). Then make here such funny sausages or flagella. Do this procedure manually.
Of course, it will be difficult to roll, but if you have the desire, the result will not take long, you will succeed. It is difficult to roll, because the dough in this version without water.
5. Then cut each strip into small pieces, crumbs. How does it look original ?! As if seeds, they should be that size. When frying, they will increase almost in three.
6. Next, pour the vegetable oil into a saucepan and heat well. How to check that the oil is ready for frying? You need to throw any piece of dough, and if you see that it hisses, then you can throw the whole portion.
7As soon as you see that the lumps began to turn yellow immediately remove them with the help of a skimmer. After that, throw the next batch, so until everything is overcooked.
Important! First, the stewpan with butter should be heated well, and then reduce the heat.
8. Well, here they are handsome, appetizing, put them on paper towels to remove excess fat.
9. Now make the most delicious, and sweet, this is a special sauce-fill. Add sugar to the honey and put it on the stove, stir and boil until you see that the honey has become thick, that is, it resembles a stretching caramel.
Important! It must be done undoubtedly over low heat.
10. The next, last step is dipping. Each such small ball needs to be dipped in a caramelized medok, and afterwards form such a beautiful hill, only the “Anthill” reminds of it edible and tasty. 🙂
Important! Put the finished chak-chak in the fridge for a few hours, and preferably at night. Yes, the test, because it is difficult to resist him, and even the whole night.
Serve with any hot drink, best with green tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!
On the YouTube channel I found this video, maybe it will help someone:
The recipe for a large Tatar chak-chak with honey
Such an airy and light dessert will truly love any sweet tooth, for example, if you are cooking for children or for a child, then there will be a lot of joy and delight, and if it is still beautifully decorated. What decoration do you make, write your reviews and comments!?
I propose to cook at home in Tatar style this extraordinary sweet dish.
We will need:
- wheat flour - 2 tbsp.
- chicken egg - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 50 g
- honey - 0.3 tbsp.
- butter - 10 g
- vegetable oil - 100 g
- milk - 40 g
- salt - pinch
1. Take a special bowl for the mixer and break the eggs into it, separating the yolks from the proteins, it is best that they are cold, just fresh from the refrigerator, salt it. Start beating the yolk mass with a sugar mixer. Then add butter at room temperature.
2. Protein whisk in another container until a thick foam, such as shown in this figure:
3. Next, mix everything (whites + yolks), add milk, whisk and only then add the flour, knead the dough with your hands.
4. The most labor-intensive process is rolling the dough into thin plates, because it turns out to be rather tight and not very elastic.
Important! After kneading, set the dough for chuck-chuck for about twenty to thirty minutes to stand aside.
Now roll out with a rolling pin into a large thin cake, you need to make the table perfectly clean and dry, sprinkled with flour. Next, cut into long rectangles.
5. And after that, crumble like this, as shown here, they should turn out about 2-3 cm in length:
6. It turned out funny caterpillars that will need to be fried in a well heated saucepan with vegetable oil. Or as they say, fry them in deep fat. Remove excess fat with dry paper towels.
7. Form in the form of a hill, for this, each "worm" must be dipped in the prepared syrup. What to pour? Bring honey and sugar to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, and then let it cool for a while.
Form here in such a huge cake, decorate with raisins and nuts at will. Let it stand in the fridge, and then call the guests for a tasting chak-chak that melts in your mouth. Once I just ate at a wedding, can you imagine? Tasty discoveries to you!
Cooking chak-chak quickly without vodka
Bashkir chak-chak with vodka
We will need:
For the test:
- egg - 2 pcs.
- butter - 32 g
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- salt - pinch
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- Vodka - 1 tbsp
- vegetable oil - 0.5-0.7 st.
- honey - 2 tbsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
1. How to make dough on chak-chak, from what it is made and how? Take from the fridge fresh chicken eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins. Now beat the yolks with sugar and butter with a mixer. Protein in another container, also beat with salt until foaming.
Important! Do not keep the eggs warm, otherwise they will not vzbeyut badly, you need to immediately pull out of the refrigerator to beat.
2. Mix the protein-egg mixture in one bowl, and add a little flour, literally 2-3 tablespoons. Now pour the vodka to the ingredients. You can cook without vodka, but the effect will be completely different, there will be no airiness and crunch. Stir, add the remaining flour and knead the dough. It should remind you of the dumpling texture or dumplings.
Important! Remove the dough to stand "relax", cover it with a towel.
3. After this test lump divided into 2 parts, and from each roll out thin sheets, which cut arbitrarily any shape convenient for you. For example, in the form of squares, diamonds, or rectangles. The thickness should be about 5 mm no more.
4.Now fry them in deep fat, heat the vegetable oil well. Using a skimmer, remove these things and put them on a paper napkin to stack all the grease.
Important! Remember, do not throw a lot of dough into the butter, because it increases by 2-3 times.
5. Honey-sugar syrup will need to be cooked in a small saucepan, mixing all the ingredients together. Boil for 3-4 minutes.
Important! As soon as the sweet mixture boils, you will see a white foam, it will need to be removed.
6. Now pour the syrup on the finished fried stuff. Mold a little mountain, you can have balls or a big huge ball, a Christmas tree, here your flight of fancy and decorate with chocolate chips or coconut. Wow, what a delicious, fragrant chak-chak for an afternoon tea, or for any holiday, celebration is ready, and maybe you do this at a party in the form of dessert? 😛
Interesting! You can make the fill is not sweet, but salty or garlic for example. How do you like this idea? My version likes to use my niece.
Important! You can cook without any honey, on the basis of one sugar, just get a sweet caramelized liquid.
Important! What if the chak-chak is withered? The answer is quite simple, follow all instructions and you will never have such a problem.Chuck-chuck, then it will turn crunchy and never become hard. In general, this occurs because you most likely added water to the dough and kneaded it, not cool, but with a soft consistency.
Of course, if it became hard (if you did something wrong) and then how to soften it, probably nothing at all, just cook a new one, and this one will be quicker to gnaw.
The most delicious and easy chak-chak
It is very easy and quick to make such a cake with your own hands, and most importantly this option is not expensive in terms of money.
Chuck-chuck from corn sticks and toffee slides
Of course, this is a similarity, an analogue, but it is also very tasty, and most importantly, quickly and easily cooked without baking and problems. No need to have nicknames culinary tricks and knowledge to make this dessert. The main thing is to stock the right products on the list.
We will need:
- corn sticks - 200 g
- toffee "Kis-kis" -0,5 kg
- butter - 150-180 g
1. Open a pack of corn sticks, if the sticks are very large, then cut them into several pieces with a knife.
2. Then remove the candy wrappers from the toffee. Add butter to it and melt this whole thing on the stove.
Important! Place the food container on the smallest fire. And do not forget to constantly stir, otherwise everything will burn.Stir until you see a uniform, even mixture.
3. After dissolving the toffee, you should immediately dip the sticks into this sweet solution and mix. Immediately put everything on a plate of any shape, as the toffee mass hardens quickly.
Important! With a tablespoon and hands, massage the sticks closer together. The result is a real lazy "Anthill".
This cake will delight your entire family, even if there is no reason for someone important event. Just cook it for tea or any friendly gatherings. 🙂
Delicious delicacy of corn sticks and condensed milk
To diversify today's note, I suggest you make a chak-chak in the form of cakes or cookies, using this simple, uncomplicated light and one of the most delicious options of the species.
By the way, anyone who has children can work with them to prepare this gourmet. The main thing is to see that the sticks do not disappear from the table right in the tummy. 🙂
We will need:
- corn sticks - 150 g
- butter - 170 g
- boiled condensed milk - 1 bank
- nuts, coconut chips for decoration
1. Condensed milk is boiled, but not the usual whisk with butter with a mixer.
Important! If you do not have a mixer, you can whisk it with a whisk manually, this is not critical, it will take much more time to cook.
2. Next, pour in the resulting fluffy brown mixture of sticks and mix thoroughly.
Important! I used vanilla sticks, so the taste of vanilla will manifest itself, if you are just sweet, you can add vanilla. You can take sticks with any other taste, at your discretion.
3. Let stand for five minutes in a bowl, so that the sticks are well soaked. And then take a deep container wrap it with a plastic bag or foil and empty the ingredients. Put it in the fridge to set, after you have a cake, if you turn the bowl over, and the bag (you will remove the foil).
4. But since we are preparing cookies, you will need to put the sticks just in a big bag. And hands to form just such a sausage, loaf can be said. Send to the freezer for half an hour, and then remove, remove the bag.
5. And that's what happens, such a fragrant and interesting varianit is literally in 5 minutes ready for your table. Cut into pieces. Garnish with berries, nuts or coconut flakes.
Chuck-chak straws like brushwood
Well, and this option is similar to something like brushwood, by the way, have you seen my note on this subject ?! I strongly advise you to look in, you will find in it very cool and fast ways of this baking:
We will need:
- egg - 4 pcs.
- salt - pinch
- flour of general purpose - 300-400 g
- sugar - 140 g
- vegetable oil for deep-frying - 450 ml
1. Pour flour in a heap, as they did in the old days, and now professionals, chefs, do it. Pour in the egg with salt. Something like this:
2. The dough will turn out cool, so it should be, put it covered with a towel to the side “to rest”.
3. And after that, roll it into a thin, large circle, cut it into strips-straws, and then them into thin twigs. The thickness should be only 2-3 cm, so you have to try and, as they say, sweat.
Important! While you are doing this, take the gauze and moisten it with water, put it in the freezer.
4. Take a pan or pan, pour vegetable oil and heat up to the limit. Fry plastic to a pleasant yellowish tint, then remove with a slotted spoon. Cooking time about 3-4 minutes. All fried pieces will need to be dipped in a towel to remove all excess liquid-fat.
Important! Kitchen utensils should have a thick bottom, so find just such a dish.
5. Sugar-honey syrup is prepared in this way, mix sugar with honey and put on a low heat to boil. After boiling remove the foam. Boil for 2-3 minutes after boiling.
6. Dip all the pieces into the syrup, and then place them on ice gauze. Next, turn the plate, the dessert will easily fall out. Let it stand for a sweet dish for 1-2 days in the fridge. Bon Appetit!
At this I have everything, such a sweet note turned out. I wish you delicious discoveries and good mood and a sea of positive! See you, bye bye!