A gift for March 8 - making perfumes for beloved women with their own hands
Probably, every woman would like to make perfumes with her own hands, which would attract her with an unforgettable, sensual and magical scent, leaving behind a train of riddles. Even in ancient times, when choosing a satellite in life, people paid attention to the aroma of the body.
It was then that the various gifts of nature began to be used to create a sensual fragrance to your body. Today in the shops a lot of different fragrant perfumes. Many, visiting the shops, can not find the fragrance of perfumes that would fit perfectly.
It seems that there is not enough, something special and sometimes even literally one kind of note. Each person has his own body odor, and it is impossible to predict how the aromas of the body and perfume will mix.
Why not experiment? After all, you can create your exquisite aroma, which will delight and display the most secret corners of the inner world.If you do not have the opportunity to make perfumes for your favorite women on March 8, I found an excellent cheat sheet for men on Tatyana Kashitsina’s Blog
We make perfumes at home-how and what is needed for this?
If you want to make a perfume with a beautiful, individual fragrance with your own hands, then be sure to try. It is for everyone to do it and will not be difficult. First of all, you need to decide on the necessary materials that will be needed for cooking.
We will stop our choice on essential oils, which will serve as the basis for perfumes. If you do not have the opportunity to make perfumes for your favorite women on March 8, I found an excellent cheat sheet for men on Tatyana Kashitsina’s Blog
Before you begin to prepare the perfume, we determine the list of necessary:
- The most important thing is essential oils (they will need a lot to choose the ones that you like)
- Pipette (using it we will add oil)
- Tara (it is possible to take a glass vessel that mixes ingredients for perfumes in it. The most important thing is that the container is convenient)
- Pure ethyl alcohol (only high quality or organic vodka)
- Jojoba oil (no smell)
- Glass bottles with dark glass
So, it is worth knowing that any perfume is based on three notes (phases) - top, middle and base.
Top note (initial) - we hear these notes in the first 10-15 minutes, when put on pulsating points on the body. We feel these notes when we bring a bottle of perfume to our nose.
These notes include:
- citrus and many others.
Average (main) note - we feel these notes for 8 hours or more.
For this phase, floral aromas are mainly used:
- geraniums and others.
The base note is the so-called “aftertaste of flavor”. It includes persistent oils. The aroma of this note we wear on your body and hair the longest. They leave a light trail of flavor.
The bottom note consists of essential oils:
- sandalwood and others.
How to choose your fragrance? It's pretty simple. To make it easier to choose essential oils, apply them on photo paper. Pipette a droplet and drip onto the prepared photo paper. Then alternately bring to the nose and you can easily choose the one that will be to your liking.
Then add one drop of base note oils to the selected flavors. Do everything slowly, otherwise all the flavors will mix and you will be confused. When you have selected the base note, add a drop of the starting note oil. To understand the fragrance, take a small shred of cotton fabric and put on it the resulting fragrant composition.
It will take 2 hours, listen to the scent, if you like it, it means you did everything right. So that the flavors do not mix in the nose, periodically inhale the aroma of real coffee. He interrupts the smells.
Mix fragrances and you may like some more compositions.
Once you have chosen your composition, take a pipette of oil and mix. Now you need to decide on what kind of perfume you will be preparing. If you decide to make perfume, where the base will be alcohol, then take note that the oils in the alcohol should be no more than 20-30%.
In that case, if it is an oil perfume, then the content of essential oils should not exceed 10%. The basis of dry perfume is beeswax. Prepared perfume, pour into bottles, they must be sterile and with dark glass.
It is important not to forget that any fragrance should stand, so put them in time for a place that does not let in light.
How can perfume from essential oils affect a person?
Undoubtedly, all flavors play a great role in a person’s life and influence his bio-energy. They are able to open the soul and throw out secret feelings. Essential oils contain vitamins, hormones, pheromones. Essential oils are very beneficial for the body.
They have antiviral, antifungal, stimulating properties, as well as capable of healing wounds.
How exactly do essential oils affect humans, consider below:
- Orange - this aroma gives charm, fun and a little cheek.
- Bergamot - great stimulates creativity, takes aside the closure and shyness, helps to overcome difficulties.
- Basil - eliminates various personal complexes, increases self-esteem.
- Vanilla - easily creates a trusting aura, harmony and warmth.
- Verbena - affects success and helps in solving difficult issues.
- Heather - opens the path to the mind, opens the chakras of erotic sensuality.
- Carnation - creates some protection from the negative, strengthens the aura.
- Geranium - reveals the sensuality of a woman, helps to recover and relax from unpleasant communication.
- Grapefruit - helps to achieve success.
- Jasmine - helps to relax, relax, eliminates complexes.
- Oregano - helps to cope with irritability and temper.
- Ylang Ylang - enhances feminine sensuality, promotes the opening of the high chakras, attracts love.
- Ginger - helps the body to fight against illnesses, will give decisiveness and firmness.
- Cypress - protection against detractors.
- Cinnamon - the aura is filled with body and comfort, contributes to the people reaching for the person.
- Cedar - helps in the process of updating the aura, restores strength.
- Lavender - helps in self-awareness and relaxes.
- Lemon - gives comfort and ease, enhances vital interest.
- Muscat - helps in achieving goals.
- Mint - helps to achieve mutual understanding, relieves tension.
- Mandarin - eliminates stress, helps to acquire peace of mind, restores the aura.
- Patchouli - strengthening your own intuition, directs in the right direction when solving a difficult situation.
- Rose - gives lightness, freshness and refinement to man.
- Chamomile - helps to relax, avoid depression.
- Pine - a doctor, helps the body from ailments.
- Tea tree - protection of the person from a negative.
- Eucalyptus - helps from stress, restores the body after ailments, fills with energy.
Recipes perfumes made with their own hands
If you doubt that you will not be able to make fragrant perfumes with your own hands, then try a few ready-made recipes. It is worth knowing that the same aroma, on the body of each person is felt differently, because the body odor mixed with perfumes gives a different aroma.
To make light and fresh summer perfumes we need ethyl alcohol and oils. So, for this recipe, the basis will be ethyl alcohol or organic vodka, 20 ml is enough.
Take the following oils:
- 4-5 drops of lemon oil (or orange),
- 3 drops of lemon balm oil (or mint),
- 2 drops of bergamot and neroli oil.
For these spirits, you will also need ethyl alcohol or organic vodka 20 ml.
Oils choose such:
- 4-5 drops of fragrant carnation,
- 3 drops of violet oil,
- 2 drops of oil each - lavender, rose, bergamot.
This passionate and exciting flavor will be prepared on the basis of ethyl alcohol or organic vodka, take 50 ml.
Let's spice up the flavor with 2 cinnamon sticks. Add carnations, approximately one tablespoon. It will take 3 tbsp. spoons of orange peel, 2 tablespoons of rum, a few leaves of fresh bay leaf (3-4 pieces).
All ingredients must be lightly mixed, and then removed in a dark place that does not transmit light. Shake the bottle every day. After 7 days, the contents of the bottle will need to be carefully drained. Spirits are not ready yet.
To the filtered liquid add:
- orange oil 30 drops,
- 3-4 drops of lavender
- 3 drops of neroli.
Do not forget that each fragrance must be brewed for several weeks. If the aromas based on essential oils have served you for a long time, then listen to several tips:
- Do not allow the bottle in which the perfume is stored in contact with the skin. It can get dead cells, which will contribute to the change in flavor.
- Apply perfume on the pulsating points on your body. To make the fragrance feel better, it should be applied to several places.It is worth putting a little more flavor, as it will disappear a little
- If you are going to scent perfume, then eliminate the effects of other smells (shower gel, soap, etc.). The smells will blend and the flavor may be completely different. Spirits have such a property that when they evaporate, the aroma rises. Then you should put perfume on your ankles and knees.
Making perfume is real magic!
Being engaged in the preparation of your own spirits you will undoubtedly raise your spirits. You will feel like a witch who prepares a mysterious magic potion, adding a little - of tenderness, love, temptation. Pour the prepared perfume into beautiful bottles.
Undoubtedly with such spirits you will reveal your sexuality and not only. From your sensual aura, many will be crazy.